Question for Mayorga lovers?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MacManJr., Aug 6, 2007.

1. MacManJr.

MacManJr. Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2007
    I can understand why ya'll love him so much. I love his trash talking and his recklessness too. My question is why do ya'll hate Floyd when his antics are nowhere near as bad as Mayorga's? LOL

2. Boyd

Boyd Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 22, 2006
    i love em both.

3. MacManJr.

Jul 11, 2007
    Me too. I just don't see why anybody that likes Mayorga can hate Floyd, Hopkins, or any other trash talker.

4. digiram

digiram Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2005
    Love Floyd, but don't really care for Mayorga. I don't really care for whom they are outside of the ring. Inside ring performance is what matters most to me.

5. MacManJr.

Jul 11, 2007
    That's how it should be.

6. MacManJr.

Jul 11, 2007
    I feel what you saying but you can grow up in a good home (money wise) and still go through some ****. I mean look at who his dad and uncle are man. I know you saw 24/7. I know if my Pops had gone to the pen when I was a teenager it would've messed with me too.

7. MacManJr.

Jul 11, 2007
    I agree and like I said I love them both myself. If Floyd said some of the **** Ricardo says though he might get sniped. LOL

8. InHumanForm

InHumanForm Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 22, 2006
    simply put, mayorga is actually funny with his antics. mayweather just comes off as a *****. plus the whole greatest ever ego of his doesn't help. mayorga has never claimed to be the greatest boxer of all time and i think that really left a bad taste in alot of people's mouths when it comes to floyd joy.

9. huki

huki huk huk ^_^;; Full Member

Nov 12, 2006
    Floyd isn't in Mayorga's league when it comes to trash talking. Mayorga is the #1 P4P trash talker today and his skills are unmatched.

10. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I meant to bring this up the other day. The same people who love Mayorga for his trash talk bash PBF for doing the same. Even though Mayorga's is 10x worse and it crosses the line.:-(

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    How's talking about someone's dead mother remotely funny like he said about Spinks. All PBF does is talk **** Mayorga crosses the line.:deal Yet another PBF double standard.

12. MacManJr.

Jul 11, 2007
    That's the only point I'm trying to make. I guess because Mayorga is funnier it doesn't matter what he says to people. Spinks should've put a price on his head when he told him he would send him to his dead mother.

13. MacManJr.

Jul 11, 2007
    Stop reading my mind man. lol

14. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Another PBF double standard someone else can do it but PBF can't. One fighter looks like a good win on someone elses resume but on PBF's it's trash. Fighter A can call out someone else and disrespect them but PBF can't? Pathetic you irrational haters are.:-(

15. Saltzy

Saltzy Bam-O Full Member

Jul 23, 2004
    They both always talk about going toe to toe and slugging it out with their opponents, making a fight of it. The difference is Mayorga actually lives up to his **** talk and fights, Floyd does not.