quit the Hatton hating

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Executioner, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Executioner

Executioner Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2006
    seriously. He fought Tszyu and Castillo, both times he came out victorious and both times a lot people thought the other man was going to knock him out.

It's annoying how stupid people that call themselves boxing fans, one minute they're saying "Castillo will destroy Hatton" but than after Hatton kicks his ass they say "Castillo was shot". Well, dumbass if you thought he was shot why the **** did you pick him to win the fight in the first place? idiot.

Hatton is a good fighter and a top 10 P4P whether you like it or not. He fought Tszyu and Castillo, two biggest names on his resume and punished both of them, he didn't stick around for foreplay he went straight to business.

And ontop of that, why is Cotto getting so much praise? don't get me wrong, I like Cotto but people are acting as though his record trumps Hatton's.

Hatton's win over Tszyu is better than anything Cotto has ever done..and his win over Castillo.

People are also acting like Cotto would kill Hatton. Wrong. Has Cotto ever fought someone as energetic, strong and determined as Hatton?

Nope.

Cotto has a lot of good wins over tons of good fighters, but he'd have his hands full with Hatton. He'd be tested in every area. Judah broke down after about 5 rounds when he found out that cotto was just too powerful for him...do you think Hatton would? no.

Hatton would be on his ass from round 1 through 12 and push Cotto to the limit.

Now, shut the **** up and give Hatton credit. It's mostly Floyd Boytoys that picked Castillo to boost Mayweather. :deal

:hi:

2. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    **** the haters.... ****... THE... HATERS.....

they can eat a dick.....

hatton won,

HATTON KO 4 OVER CASTILLO!!!!

:happy :happy :happy

3. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    seriously.... everyone is on cottos nuts as of late, and his last two wins are urango, and judah... one in which he went to judahs NUTS, MULTIPLE TIMES!

****ing hatton wrestles on the inside while making mother****ers quit and you get these gay asses talking ****... lol.

4. sues2nd

sues2nd Fading into Bolivian... Full Member

Aug 7, 2004
    Hatton was fantastic last night. BUT, as much hating that is going around, there is just as much nut hugging.

I have heard that he should be #1 P4P. I have heard that he would absolutely manhandle PBF. Ive heard that he would knock Cotto out early.

I like Hatton, he dominated a great fighter (tho honestly, Castillo looked REAL OLD last night) like noone ever has...but just as much hating that is going on, there is almost an equal amout of nuthugging.