Rahman vs Liston: Who has the size advantage?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by cross_trainer, May 23, 2022.

Who has the size advantage?

1. Rahman

80.5%
  2. Liston

9.8%
  3. Neither; there is no size advantage in this fight

9.8%
  1. Pugguy

Pugguy Ingo, The Thinking Man’s GOAT Full Member

Aug 22, 2021
    YOU initiated. Self perpetuated. I duly replied. Despite your OBVIOUS, INEQUITABLE and GRATUITOUS platform, you've endeavored to LWF since, which you are known for... across threads... in the face of many posters.

I attributed obsession to you FIRST. Shutting down a fatally attracted stalker isn't censorship. KEEP ignoring YOUR random and PARANOIAC intrusion on another thread, PRIOR to this, after I CUT YOU OFF.

YOU'VE mirrored me countless times as already highlighted. Most recent examples you've IGNORED: "Saving face" / "Paranoid".

To REINFORCE my point, YOU'VE just now, shamelessly, mirrored back: "fake victim" / "endless".

"Mentally addled" isn't an outstanding "insult" as compared to YOUR OWN: - "Insane", "Emotionally Unseated" , "Delusional" - by your OWN reckoning, terms that are both INSULTING and ABUSIVE. WE should all be so false/hypocritically precious.

Your " support" group? Burden of proof? Yours. Fundamentally flawed logic.

Anyway, as it pertains to YOU, I'm already privy to a number of volunteered opinions, very much aligned with my own.

2. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Inequitable, gratuitous platform-that does not make sense.
    Maybe you mean my *use* of this platform-if so, writing generally longer posts does not make this so-nor do you provide any justification for such claims.

I Googled LWF & could not find what you meant-please explain the above & define this term.
    I only ask about a few of the many things you write that are indecipherable, since you never respond, but... Do you finally have the intellectual rigor & sense of fairness to answer a specific question about even what your words
    This content is protected
    ?

I have only been "in the face" of posters-in a tiny % of responses-when they are abusive, mainly to whole groups like with racism, hate speech-& the cruel mockery that you have showed.
    Otherwise I am affectionately "known" for long winded posts.

You have demonstrably copied many of my observations & exact language.
    I did not "ignore" what you wrote about "saving face" & "paranoid": I repeatedly showed how you are at best sincerely prjecting things upon me. Only *you* seem personally upset. You have shown absolutely nothing paranoid but I keep justifying how comments such as ignoring my continual offers to save your place here & not broaching any details of pur past discussion when we though you were gone forever, yet assuming crazy motivatons for me--even ignoring my arguments about such: seems deeply paranoid.

I am copying "endless"? Get a grip man. As anyone can tell you, we both are writing endlessly.
    Except you do so days later. While often speaking in generalities & failing to address points o even polite, direct questions. smh applies here.
    Feel free to show me where you believe you wrote "fake victim" first & I will evaluate your claim.
    But only one of us is PERSONALLY mocking & taunting. You do not see my laughing at you, despite your OCD abuse-ever.
    We can both accuse the other of being irrational, but I have highlighted your language that goes beyond opinion about conduct-to personal insults.

Only you dare not get nearly so obviously & hatefully abusive as you were in so many posts before with someone else-which I again graciously said nothing about until you were removed-not because you have shown an ounce of remorse or moral accountability, but because your tenure on this website would be ended.
    At least for some time.

Again you may well have used "obsession" first-but both of us can be accused of this due to endless replies.
    However only you are delusional: you never remotely have, or have the slightest chance of, "shut me down".

You never took up my challenge to ask others things like "fatal attraction". It is insane to postulate anything like this, laughaible to imply potential violence, like your unilateral & doomed need to stop me from posting-that is a joke & you must know it.

My use of "Insane", "Emotionally Unseated" , "Delusional" is not like "mentally addled". Don't you know why?
    Again, each time I described specific reactions & events.
    I never said *you* were insane, even repeatedly giving you the benefit of the doubt that you expressed your unprocessed dark side here & were decent in real life.
    I carefully & fairly keep referring to what you believe & wiled unsupported premises expressed here.

IF describing crazy reactions was itself abusive even when comfined to words & actions, then virtually evryone who critiqued say Hitler Stalin Putin Modi Trump would themselves unavoidably be "abusive" just when opposing Monstrous comments & crimes.
    This is "fundamentally flawed logic".
    Just like you asking for my evidence of a support group-itself fine-but then throwing out this term.
    You make no sense when you ask a question but instead of waiting to hear the logic, call it incorrect.
    This is at best intellectual malpractice.
    You are too *triggered* to formulate arguments consistent with your usual level of knowledge & rationality. :rocket:

Such is your bias & detachment from reality in our discussions, I am skeptical that you can be both honest & understand correctly what alleged opinions are broached privately to you.
    You will doubtless claim confidentiality to avoid disclosing & facing things, & I doubt you will be curious what I might have been told about yourself.

Anyway you can see that your freak out was publicly predicted, & my stated good intentions were acknowledged-& correctly indicated that you would not see my good will & kind intent.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  3. Pugguy

Aug 22, 2021

Still obsessed, pathologically false and fatally attracted. Yep, those types never like being shut down.

Your every tortured screed, abusive, duplicitous and hypocritical in nature, submitted endlessly, just provide as more incriminating source material for the compilation of your own disturbing case notes. You're the only one writing screeds here - another "mirrored" falsehood. Shamelessly dishonest. My writing's fine, no problems elsewhere - I'm not responsible for your feigned and/or legitimate comprehension issues.

The Ego defaults to denial regarding the opinions I've referenced. Unlike you, I'm not dishonest. You and ONLY you repeatedly invoked "everybody"/"anyone" etc in "support" of yourself. I'm not insecure, needy or lacking in conviction as to require taking that "line" - BUT, ultimately, there's the answer to your false claims. Just another answer that makes you wrong. Another fact you can't deal with. Your attempts to equivocate (your propensity for same identified well before this) and extricate yourself from false statements/obvious self contradictions is: embarrassing.

Your repeated use of the machine gun emoji is a truly infantile attempt to mock and incite - FAIL. Again, living in your own little world of hypocrisy. Just keeps shooting himself in the foot. Your foot must look like Swiss cheese by now. I'm clearly not agitated. YOU definitely are - thus the spike in your posting length (was already long) and the return of the self harming machine gun emoji. Well done.

Journeyman92 likes this.
  4. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    1) Your conceit that I am at all, let alone "fatally attracted" to you is cuckoo.
    I guess I could say since you constantly write back *and* only you are upset that the other guy dares respond, you are obsessed-which in a general non-clinical way is tenable-but I do not throw around terms unhinged diagnoses about people like this or "narcissistic sociopath".

Anyone can tell you that this is irrational, due to being really upset, & to be as conservative as possible & confine things to this case, shows your judgement about the whole situation & me to be completely compromised.

2) Not only can we both be accused of writing "screeds"-which does not deal with content...
    Only YOu throw around wholly unsupported terms like "duplicitous" with zero accountability.
    Ask anyone if I am painfully, pedantically honest or not.
    Your judgement is Monstrously poor; at least concerning me/us when you are so very triggered by me daring not to agree with everything you say. Although only you never admit you are wrong even about small details.

3) AND I make it SO EASY for you to act in Good Faith & prove something like your words make sense.
    You need not even go back & research things: I have given you a bunch of examples of what seems senseless, innocently just *ask* you what things like a 3 letter abbreviation means.
    But not only do you not see this as an olive branch, but I am struggling to explain how you are honest when you *never answer*: you could show me I missed a meaning or did not know some term: but you just accuse me of comprehension problems.

4) HOW is this at all honest?
    How is this not Ego-laden & irrational-instead of just answering, you seem to betray great brittleness by not even telling me what you meant!

5) The third paragraph lacks any specific argument other than an unsupported proposition that it is somehow *me* that is needy, Ego bound, insecure or lacking in conviction because I sincerelt tell you that nobody does or will support your specific beliefs.
    Such as your outrageously hyperextended pathologizing of me.
    There is no reasonable or logical cause to think something like I do not *mean* what I say.
    You seem to throw all negative accusations you can write down without connecting the dots as to why me saying this is even unjustified...
    Let alone shows I am acting with said bad intentions or problems lol!

6) I showed you yet again how it is not abusive to say someone is delusional about a particular matter-whether right or wrong, both of us have said variants of this, but I do not look for excuses to assume pathology without evidence because I am mad at someone.
    You IGNORED me illustrating how your words sometimes go beyond describing or defending a situation, & say demeaning things about the person in general: things not in evidence, that you could not know-& like only YOUR tone (often mocking or taunting): betrays your comments as consistent with throwing out insults.

7) I am not gonna be like you & assume you lie without good cause.
    So you likely believe that my using the "triggered" emoji is mocking.

First You know well I have
    how you are often mocking.
    Suddenly you mirror back the same words to me.
    But again ask around: dramatizing how you are clearly triggered is no more than highlighting the absurdity of your reactions: is anytime say satirists show howe someone has gone overboard in a reaction-not even saying something unfair or unsupported about their general character-humilating the person or sat all wrong?

8) You may well have deluded yourself that you are not upset.
    Besides asking around, evaluate the DIFFERENCE between your actual abstract intelligence & the say (or actually believe) any crazy thing about who I am-while so often ignoring contrary evidence-& you will see that the emotional, reptillian part of your brain has taken precedence over the cool, rational, so often good-natured Pugguy.

Just like when you were so vicious-at exponentially greater length than the other guy, who admittedly was also insulting-in the long running hate-fest that got you banned.
    Look at this & see if you are rational & fair minded enough to admit that your lower side comes out when you et triggered.

9) Finally-& another example of your antipathy & fevered emotions getting the better of your intellect...
    I already explained what is clearly supporte by my history here for a decade.

IF you were not so driven by ego & anger here, you would see what seems undeniable & virtually anyone who knows my post history can verify & explain to you.

I have often wrote at fairly exhaustive length about things.
    Even trivial.
    Good-natured discussions.
    Sometimes explaining matters or making a case when there is not even any

Thus this is yet another example where you doom your credibility & would be immediately ruled illogical in say a debate class.
    Not just for ignoring direct challenges or innocent questions about what your specific words might even mean...
    But when you are repeatedly given an explanation supported by so many of 5,000 + posts for 10 years...
    Something that everyone knows about me...
    Yet still insist upon trying to against all evidence hang a pathologizing explanation upon me for completely common & cool conduct for me, based upon mere length...

You are just not remotely able to be fair, accurate, or at minimum, honest with yourself about how you have...
    As in other incidents in the recent past-
    Become so very upset & abusive when you are triggered by ethical debate.

And both intolerant when someone politely fails to yield to your belief, & intolerant that they show you how you are wrong.
    Intolerant that they show you how you are triggered.
    And while replying endlessly & repetitively...

Only you need to try to shut the other person up.
    Sadly, you even need to believe, contrary to all evidence, that you have shut me down.

This is completely petty, self-immolating, & divorced from reality Pugguy.

5. JohnThomas1

JohnThomas1 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Are we finally going to find out what truly happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

:shocked:

Pugguy, swagdelfadeel, kaapa2 and 2 others like this.
  6. cross_trainer

cross_trainer Liston was good, but no "Tire Iron" Jones Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    I'm humbled that a thread of mine might, with enough time, eclipse Bowe vs Carnera.

7. swagdelfadeel

swagdelfadeel Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 30, 2014
    :lol: :lol:

JohnThomas1 likes this.
  8. Journeyman92

Journeyman92 I’m become seeker of milk Full Member

Sep 22, 2021
    I’d stir this pot. But my spoon fails to recognise half of what’s even being written here.

Entaowed, Pugguy and cross_trainer like this.
  9. JohnThomas1

Apr 27, 2005
    If no permabans are deployed it is inevitable CT. Carve it in stone!!!!

swagdelfadeel and cross_trainer like this.
  10. Pugguy

Aug 22, 2021

My last post, BOOK ENDED by screeds totaling 1760 words. Length/content = emotional "spiking".

NOT a single dent re anything I've written. Including, the claim that we "both" write screeds. LOL. Continued self incrimination/reinforcement of my points - an injured Ego running on its vengeful own fumes - sans intellectual intervention.

"Equivocating" on the obvious intent/meaning behind the machine gun emoji - the truth of which I've referenced several times previously - you didn't address same. You claimed I was guilty of "mocking" - I naturally illustrated the HYPOCRISY in that claim with BUT one example of the many available.

Repeated use of said emoji: infantile. "Hiding" behind that emoji: soooo much worse.

Attempts to dissemble?: unsurprising, - you're the same person who wrote screeds attempting to equivocate on/falsely redefine the simple/easily understood definitions for "heresay"/"listing" to backpedal, extricate and save face. This modus operandi is The Entaowed promise.

REPTILIAN BRAIN schtick, again? Another example of pseudo-intellectualizing. The theory debunked by research/multiple several studies since. Non Reptilian Brains know/understand this. Get with the true intellectual program.

YOURS alone: Endless screeds. Obsessive need to speak to and/or of me. Stalking my posts. Paranoiac interjection/intrusion on another thread. Reactivating/initiating negative discussion of and/or with me. Shameless mirroring. Breaking MY wise/equitable embargo several times since I CUT YOU OFF.

STILL ticking ALL the "right"/WRONG boxes.

I'm so
    , I don't know how I typed out such a lucid/succinct post.

11. Pugguy

Aug 22, 2021

JT - I
    !!
    I am, as I've been told many times. And 'tis true, I am a
    to be reckoned with. But I am not
    . At least not when conversing with emotionally balanced, honest and intelligent posters. Sheldon Cooper - eat your heart out!

JohnThomas1 likes this.
  12. Pugguy

Aug 22, 2021
    Watch it young fella - or I'll take that wooden spoon to ya! :stirrpot

Journeyman92 likes this.
  13. JohnThomas1

Apr 27, 2005
    I love that show. I've never watched all of it but have seen quite a bit. Maybe a boxed set is in order.

Pugguy likes this.
  14. Pugguy

Aug 22, 2021
    Check out Young Sheldon if you haven't already. I thought it would just be a spin off running on the fumes of TBBT and eventually fold/be cancelled - but it really is a good show in its own right.

Journeyman92 and JohnThomas1 like this.
  15. JohnThomas1

Apr 27, 2005
    Wow ok. I'd have a LOT of TBBT to catch up on first tho. I see the new show rates pretty well.