Ray Arcel on Hagler - Hearns.

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by JohnThomas1, Jun 16, 2018.

1. redrooster

redrooster Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 29, 2005

you do lie a lot Pernell!

2. redrooster

Jan 29, 2005
    Pernell, earlier you said you know a lot more about agler than I do

when are you going to tell us all you know about him?

If you're not a liar, then tell us all you know about him and I'll tell everyone all I know about him

agreed?

if you dont then we both know you've been cornered with no way out

3. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    I met and talked to Hagler. I thought he was a hell of a fighter. I picked him to beat Hearns in 1985, but after seeing their fight I can see how Hearns could have beaten him. I think Hearns saw it also. By TKO. What I know about Clinton? From what he has demonstrated here I think he is a fraud. As for you Rooster. You have to do your homework and look at the thread for the last few months. Like typical, you are talking about things you know nothing about rooster. Do your homework. In this subject and in boxing.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  4. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    I knew there was someone who was like Clinton.. Rooster. I am not sure Clinton would want to have you as his ally. And if I lie, tell me how? I say the truth from my own perspective as I see it. Duran was a bit overrated. That is not a lie. He had trouble with the elites. That is a fact.

5. redrooster

Jan 29, 2005
    like what? what do you know about Hagler that I dont know?

instead of telling me straight up, you tell me to do my homework. This tells me you actually dont know and that you are afraid if you TRY, I'll spot the fake that you are

from what I've seen so far, all you do is make a bunch of claims that are probably untrue or irrelevant

6. redrooster

Jan 29, 2005
    i dont dout that Duran was a bit overrated altho I wouldnt want to be the one to tell him to his face

but to say he had trouble with elites isnt quite true. he beat Leonard but seeing as how he failed to beat Benitez, you could make a strong claim for what you said

I think he can be forgiven for dropping a decision to someone like Hagler but the Hearns fight, what a disaster

7. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    You don't know boxing as you say I don't think. You talk in generalizations but that is fine. Bring up something and I will respond. I say everything I say and respond if the time comes for it for my points. You are sort of like what they call a troll in that you like response. You want to sort of stir things up, and that is fine but people don't take you too seriously then. Like Clinton here who seems to love calling me a liar, without bringing up points or any proof what does it matter, and he was dirty and low in the tactics he used.. I am one of more honest people on here and don't get into name calling and things like that. And yet this came up when I said something he did not like, like he was whining and couldn't win the argument.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  8. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    Tell him to his face? This is a boxing message board. I don't think anyone would want to tell Floyd anything to his face or even Shawn Porter. That is true he had trouble with elite fighters. He beat Ray when Ray fought his fight and fought him in range. Benitez even beat him in range and against the ropes. Hearns demolished him. Hagler beat him, gave him trouble because Hagler was in range, and still beat him with activity once he stopped getting hit with the right hand early. He beat good guys like Barkley and Moore, but not the great ones. DeJesus and Buchanan his best at lightweight, were not elites. And I am going to get 5 responses just on this comment from the Duran fans. I shouldn't even talk about Duran, but people mention him all the time as though this excuses are valid

9. redrooster

Jan 29, 2005

I'm still waiting......

what's the matter, cant back it up?

10. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    You are acting a bit like a clown. Bring up something logical instead of rambling nonsense. You go well with the continuation of this thread. I can see why people do not take you seriously on here.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  11. Clinton

Clinton Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 22, 2009
    You are the fraud because you have proven to be a serial liar many times just on this thread alone. It is amazing how comfortable you are with your lying.

12. Clinton

Jan 22, 2009
    You are a lying excusemaker. That will never change.

13. Clinton

Jan 22, 2009
    Rooster is a clown? Really, because you are the one that is responding to him. You respond to someone that you call a clown (Rooster) and someone that you call a fraud, amongst other things (me). You are the degenerate lying clownish fraud here. So what else does that make you besides being a lying liar?

14. Clinton

Jan 22, 2009
    And yet you keep responding lol.

15. Clinton

Jan 22, 2009
    Well you ARE a liar. I have previously demonstrated on this thread alone several of your lies. You are lying YET AGAIN. Please continue to lie, and I will keep continuing to expose your lies. It's that simple.