Ray Arcel on Hagler - Hearns.

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by JohnThomas1, Jun 16, 2018.

1. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Prove I am a liar instead of saying it. You cannot prove anything. Everything you say about me you are saying about yourself because you know you are not that great.

2. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    The only thing you have demonstrated is you are probably a rotten person who is a bit unstable. And you keep coming out here and showing this rather than showing anything decent. Either you are a troll or someone unstable and mean. Either way you are probably not a nice guy the way you act. The fact you cannot handle that Duran is overrated in my estimation is not my problem. Other people don't think he is overrated should be easy for you.

3. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    I always respond when people address me. This is a message board and that is how it works. Maybe I shouldn't respond, but everytime you talk you are exposing something about yourself not about me. And you are too stupid to realize it.

4. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    That is the nature of the message board. I respond to whomever talks to me. You are this unstable mean person and everything you say on here backs it up so I will keep responding and you can keep showing who you are. I would never think otherwise. And you are judging me. In life the people who judge the most and come up with more things are ones who have those issues. I told you before I will keep responding.

5. PernellSweetPea

Feb 26, 2009
    I think you know how you are and what kind of person you are. And Duran in my estimation is still overrated. Which was the original premise for all of this.. you used one thing to try and degrade me than another.. He is great, but not as great as people think. It is just about resume and whom he beat. And you could not handle that and you lied and you were underhanded accusing me of how you are. Which is the mark of a rather bad person. A not so good person. A good person would see other people who they think are not great- the way you say I am and ignore it and work on themselves. You are either too young or too dumb too figure this out. I think you know I am honest and you found yourself exposed as a liar so you are trying to keep going here to look better. You are already exposed and the more you go on makes you look worse. I don't care. I will keep answering sometimes a lot. Doesn't bother me. You are the one extending this not me. So if the boxing forum wants to blame me, it is not me it is you. I am just responding.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  6. BlackCloud

BlackCloud I detest the daily heavyweight threads Full Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Ffs, why don't the 2 of you grow the **** up.

7. JohnThomas1

JohnThomas1 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 27, 2005
  8. Jackstraw

Jackstraw Mercy for me, justice for thee! Full Member

Jan 28, 2018
    Thanks John

JohnThomas1 likes this.
  9. FastLeft

FastLeft Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2022
    kind words from old man. nice man. but truth :Hagler took soul of Thomas Hearns & on rematch again it would be the continuation pain inflicted. would go ""same way'