Rest in Power Jeremy Marchek (Michigan Boxer & Veteran)

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by HDmexiqtioner, Apr 29, 2022.

1. HDmexiqtioner

HDmexiqtioner Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2020
    Hello everyone,
    Not sure if this is done often, but I figure I would share the news if anyone is interested. A long time supporter and sparring partner to Michigan boxing champions.

Jeremy Marchek (https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/652412) a Veteran of the United States Army, Iraq Campaign Veteran, Michigan Golden Gloves Winner, Sparring Partner to Andre & Anthony Dirrell (https://www.mlive.com/sports/flint/2015/09/flints_hometown_boxing_heroes.html) and many more! And my close friend who helped get me into boxing, mma, the Army, and more. I lost a brother. And I figure I would post his story in Classic, cause this boxer's story can be told and shared. He deserves it. The man could crack, strong, compact, could box like a Rocky Marciano mixed with Dempsey in regards to style, he made it work cause he was short, he pressed forward, and since I fought like a "mexican" lol, it was always a hell of a show when we would spar each other. The whole gym would somewhat stop to see "iron shaping iron".

I made this trailer when I was in High-School for a project. I got an A. It was for my friend. So here you all go.

This content is protected

2. djanders

djanders Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2009
    R. I. P. A true Warrior.

TARTARA and HDmexiqtioner like this.
  3. Journeyman92

Journeyman92 I’m become seeker of milk Full Member

Sep 22, 2021
    The hard parts over, bless you I'm sorry for your loss. If you wanna chat just shoot me a DM.

TARTARA and HDmexiqtioner like this.
  4. HDmexiqtioner

Sep 1, 2020
    What's on youtube thus far.

5. HDmexiqtioner

Sep 1, 2020