review of Tyson holyfield 1 and why tyson would have won in 1991(imo)

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Contro, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Contro

Contro Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 7, 2016
    If you're on you can tell who's on

2. Sangria

Sangria You bleed like Mylee Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
  3. Sangria

Nov 13, 2010
    Yes. Exactly.

4. Contro

Jun 7, 2016
    Unrelated to how it wouldve went, he must've really been on astronomical doses since he was probably already on when going pro(just like most pros) at light heavy, then he bulked to cruiser then to heavy and then gained another 10 pounds of muscle. No wonser he had heart problems.
    As an athlete myself i actually find his dedication and willingness to sacrifice to get to the top impressive.
    To do whatever to takes is the mark of a real champion's menality. If you're not willing to do it, there will be someone else ho will.

5. Sangria

Nov 13, 2010
    Again, you are correct.

6. Sangria

Nov 13, 2010
    I would also like to add that taking Dbol at a young age I was a ripped 175 lbs. I had been 160 lbs since my senior year in high school and started working out. I wasn't beefy at all and I didn't eat much back then so there was no fat to bulk me up. My face was flushed and looked thinner in the jowels. I hadn't started boxing yet, not consistently.

Years later when I started creatine and protein shakes I went from 175 to 190 within a month and a half. I got way too big and it slowed me down in soccer so I had to quit. My face bulked up as well. But I was extremely confident in my sparring sessions. I felt unbeatable. When I quit creatine for the final time I experienced shoulder problems from thinking I could lift as much as I did while on creatine as well as working too hard during sparring sessions.

7. foreman&dempsey

foreman&dempsey Boxing Addict banned

Dec 7, 2015
    Lmao!! Just your level of spanish is more ****py than you

8. Contro

Jun 7, 2016
    Pros taking PED's doesnt bother me, but guys going out of their way to brag about how they never took anything, coming up with holier than thou arguments why they would NEVER take anything "Oh im not a cheater" or pointing to how they never failed a test as proof that they are clean. GTFO human growth hormone and testosterone suspension's detection time is so short its measured in hours.
    I wish some retired pro would just come clean and do some real talk, but theyre all too concerned about their legacy.

And if you do test positive, own up to it! Just admit you miscalculated the detection time or your dealer gave you a cheaper longer acting steroid instead of what you thought you were taking and you got popped for it. Dont say stuff lie your massage therapist smeared testosterone cream on your butt without your knowledge, or the meat in the country you went on vacation on, was contaminated. Pathetic

9. Contro

Jun 7, 2016
    Personally never got or felt anything for creatine powder. But ateast its cheap.

I got a story too, when i first wanted to get some vitamins, first guy i asked if he could sell me anything denied having ever taken anything but pointed to one of his gym buddies and said "ask so and so he can get you some" that guy would do the same thing, until i had asked like 10 guys and ended up getting referred back to the first guy i asked LOL. Eventually i just asked someone who didnt even work out but knew enough drug dealers that he could reach out to.
    Ended up doing an oral only cycle my first time, wore hoodies and sweatshirts in the gym to not tip off my coach who turned out didnt care and actually gave me some pointers when he found out. I had horrible calf pumps when doing my roadwork, skipping, sparring, shadowboxing, going up stairs and even walking to classes on campus. It was so bad by the time i was done warming up and sparred, i had to fight flat footed. Eventually my coach started yelling at me "Im not gonna let you sparr anymore if you keep standing infront of him trading with him like its a bar fight. Why are you taking those shots?" By that time my cycle was almost over though.

10. Contro

Jun 7, 2016
    Nope lol but his health problems were forcing him to cycle off or atleast blast and cruise instead of being fully on all the time. He probably really pushed himself to the limit in every way for tyson. After all this is the fight he wanted to win the most

11. slash

slash Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 15, 2012
    it looked like tyson went on full ped cycle for holyfield

12. Wass1985

Wass1985 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Yes and if it came down to that the steroids were doing him more harm than good so imagine how better Holyfield would have been on that night drug free.....

He passed all drug tests with flying colours, guess that's still not enough.....

13. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    He had heart problems did he? Tell me which heart problems caused by steroids miraculously heal themselves?????

So now Evander kicked Tyson's heart with a dodgy ticker? You're not putting Mike in good light at all here....

14. Foxy 01

Foxy 01 Boxing Junkie banned

Apr 23, 2012
    I was always under the impression Holy was a guy who walked around weighing less than he did when he fought. So I guess it is easy for the conspiracy theorists to point the finger at him. It is too difficult to accept he bulked up for fights by hard training and diet for Tyson fan boys.

15. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    The truth of the matter is they both more than likely were on PED'S throughout their career but if Tyson fans don't want to belive it then hey ho.....