Richard Riakporhe vs. Fabio Turchi

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 22, 2022.

Midnight Train or Stone Crusher?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2022.
  1. Riakporhe on points

20.0%
  2. Riakporhe by stoppage

80.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Turchi on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Turchi by stoppage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Headlining, eleventh June, at Wembley.

Two former prospects with just a single professional defeat between them and combining for a 34-1 (24) record, but each has been exposed in his way. The southpaw Italian dropped a split decision against Northern Irish journeyman Tommy McCarthy, while the hulking Londoner of Nigerian descent stopped McCarthy but subsequently looked very poor in consecutive tight decisions over two more countrymen in Jack Massey and Chris Billam-Smith.

They are both comfortably over six feet and can each crack if nothing else, so this is worth a tune-in. Neither is the future of cruiser, however, and the spoils here are maybe fringe contention at best. :nusenuse:

The coolest thing about either guy is their nicknames, tbh.

2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    I hesitate to hard sell this fight on anybody though, on the premise that somebody is getting KTFO either way, because whenever I do that it ends up being a full twelve round bore-fest. :lol: I have zero faith in these guys to not have a horrible stylistic clash and provide us with just that.

3. HamburgBuam

HamburgBuam Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Riakphore by UD. But some fans will score it in favour of Turchi, because he will be more active.