Ricky Hatton training video

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by achillesthegreat, Jun 21, 2007.

1. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
  2. Jimbo

Jimbo Super Sharp Shooter Full Member

Dec 1, 2005
  3. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    I think a touch more intense in the Castillo one. I think that is made vocal when he shouted '**** YOU' to no one in particular.

4. Jimbo

Dec 1, 2005
    Agreed, a definite lack of verbal abuse pre Urango.

The main reason I put them up was in terms of his conditioning I don't think he looks much different pre Urango and yet I've heard people saying he's in the best shape yet etc. I think there is a bit more intensity in the Castillo work out vid. His small-to-medium-size-dog-yapping when he throws is pretty scary though.

5. Jimbo

Dec 1, 2005
  6. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
  7. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Hes bulked his obliques up quite a bit by the look of it, it looks like hes expecting hooks to the body to be a major part of castillos attack. He looks in great shape overall and ready for a war. Really cant wait for this fight, hopefully he can silence his critics.

8. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
  9. nulty

nulty Guest

Better bring your A game JLC.

10. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    lol....... somones replied tyson looks like he' got special needs..... spot on that is funny as ****.

11. brown bomber

Jul 1, 2006
    As for Hatton prep looks perfect. Like the movement- should serve him well if Hatton doesn't push JLC onto the back foot.

12. nulty

nulty Guest

What's your prediction Jeff?

13. Jimbo

Dec 1, 2005
    He looks like he's been borrowing stuff out of Bobby's medicine cabin.

14. stake501

stake501 Active Member Full Member

Apr 7, 2007
    TYSON - the baddest singer on the planet

15. brown bomber

Jul 1, 2006
    I'm really struggling as both have been so erratic in recent years. Match the Hatton who struggled with Collazo with the Castillo that beat Corrales and you have a Castillo KO. Match the Hatton that waltzed with Urango with the Castillo who lost to Corrales and you have a Castillo UD. But match the vintage Hatton that beat Tackie with the Castillo that took it to Mayweather and you have a Hatton UD......

Its more a case of predicting which Hatton or Castillo will show up rather then who will win. I think we'll see Hatton trying to force Castillo back early but walking on to some nice counter left hooks and right hands that put Hatton firmly in his place. Hatton changes his game plan to hit, move and grab his way to a never easy points win...... maximum concentration as opposed to brute force will get him the victory. :good