Roach insists on pre-fight Mosley drug test

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mr.Opal, Dec 19, 2010.

1. twofear

twofear Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 19, 2010
    Roach and pacman openly states that if the commission ask for the test they would gladly adhere to the commission THE QUESTION IS, IS FLOYD OK WITH IT, YOU KNOW THE ANSWER BUDDY :good

2. CoDer

CoDer Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Really now.

3. CoDer

Nov 14, 2010
    Was roach implying OSDT?

4. bballchump11

bballchump11 2011 Poster of the Year Full Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Holy **** learn to read. It says Floyd wanted the USADA to do the testing, but Manny didn't http://www.***********.com/?m=show&id=24306 (from the scene) so Floyd's side said they don't care who does the tests. They said NSAC can do the tests as long as they are random

5. twofear

Jun 19, 2010
    ok buddy try to breath for a second :good

now..

we both know that floyds camp are the ones pushing for additional testing right? then it is only logical that floyds camp to approach the commission that they want additional testing.

now mosley-pac fight if indeed is true, pacman's camp wants additional testing so roach states that he would push the commission for additional testing which is the correct thing to do :good

6. Mr. V.I.P.

Mr. V.I.P. Boxing Addict banned

Sep 20, 2008
    Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll **** you in your ass you punk white boy. You ******. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your ******* alive, you *****. C'mon anybody in here can't **** with this. This is the ultimate, man. **** you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll **** you in the ass in front of everybody. You *****.... come on, you *****. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, *****. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******.

7. twofear

Jun 19, 2010
    you know damn well that if NSAC wants it random pacman's camp would gladly abide? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT USADA DO THE TESTING FOR FLOYD-MOSLEY FIGHT?

LEARN TO READ BUDDY :good

43-0 right? :patsch

8. arsabs

arsabs Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    you are making things up, this aint hollywood.do inforn us the details of your claim or just STFU!.

9. CoDer

Nov 14, 2010
    Is it OSDT?

10. bballchump11

Oct 27, 2010
    No Floyd said he'd let them do it as long as it is olympic style testing. Floyd let USADA do it because that's what they specialize in. Why change it for the Mosley fight because Manny was bitching about it. That's like asking why didn't the Mosley fight have a 14 day cutoff.

easy work, I should add this thread to our victories also
    http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266306&page=29

44-0 Baby

11. twofear

Jun 19, 2010
    AGAIN LIKE ROACH SAID LET THE COMMISSION TO THEIR JOB, THE REASON WHY USADA DID THE TESTING BECAUSE THE COMMISSION DOESNT AGREE WITH WHAT FLOYD WANTS ADMIT IT BUDDY :good

Yeah baby want some more?

12. twofear

Jun 19, 2010
    prove to me that nevada commission agreed to do the full osdt...

or you are talking out of your ass...

13. caneman

caneman 100% AllNatural Xylocaine Full Member

Aug 5, 2009
    :happy:happy:happy

Pac playing the role of Lapu-Lapu, the Mactan chief who
    This content is protected
    and prevented him from being the first person to circumnavigate the globe. Magellan and his crew tried to plot against the locals who welcomed them with open arms.

Pac is a badass, but cannot compare to the great Lapu-Lapu. This picture wouldn't look so gay with some Conquistadores blood on his sword. :hey

Even the painting of Lapu-Lapu below looks like Manny himself. :lol:

This content is protected

14. bballchump11

Oct 27, 2010
    ok the reason I'm even talking about this in the first place is because you said Roach wants the commission and implying Floyd wants another company to test(USADA, but then I prove to you that Floyd said the commission to do it as long as they do the Olympic style testing. Then we gave you quotes saying that the NSAC would do any additional testing if the fighters requested it. So in essence Floyd asked the commission to do the testings. 44-0 and the latest coming by the way of knockout