Robbie Davies Jnr. vs. Darragh Foley & Diego Pacheco vs. Jack Cullen RBR.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Astro

Astro Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2021
    Fisher must have at least 20 professional fights under his belt before Matchroom will let him face tougher opponents.

First he must be developed as a boxer and that requires patience.

Furey and SeanB1 like this.
  2. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Not really sure where Robbie Davies goes from here now. After the knockdown in the previous round (a peach of a shot by the way) the fight looked like it was only going to go one way and then that horrific injury happened. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

If him and Lewis Ritson are going to remain in the game then I think they need each other now more than ever. A rematch between the two on the back of how good the first fight was would sell and then it puts the winner back into a "place of opportunity".

Wizbit1013 and Holler like this.
  3. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Ricky was at a show in Bolton the same night, he could of sent his right hand man Blane but chose to go himself, to be there for his fighters.

SeanB1 likes this.
  4. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    That’s not right though. You’re speaking as if you’re the promoter. You’re not you’re a fan. Of course it requires patience. I know how it works but this type of thing should not be on a Saturday night on Sky when people are paying to subscribe. That’s my point. If he’s on that platform make him fight in proper fights if not get him off the screen on Saturday night. Giving these promoters an easy ride seeing it from their point of view, balls to that. 50 50s is what people want even if it’s 2 people nobody has heard off.

5. Here's Johnny

Jan 18, 2015
    I really like Davies and thought he could go a bit further but his level was found when he lost to a bang average, yet to be found out Ritson. If I remember right Ritson won handily too. Like you say, it could be the only place for each other to go now.

6. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Good job he is on Dazn then

7. Here's Johnny

Jan 18, 2015
    Haha. The point stays the same though.

Wizbit1013 likes this.