Robert James Brant vs. Khasan Uvaysovich Baysangurov & Mikaela Joslin Mayer vs. Yareli Larios RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Feb 15, 2019.

1. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Okay, Joe Biden.:rolleyes:

2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    If I was advising Brant I'd tell him to go the Horn and/or Murata rematch route. Going straight for the Canelo vs. Jacobs winner means nipping his momentum in the bud, as much as I like him he loses badly to both of them. If he can build up to it with some name wins it nets him an even bigger payday when he does go for that unification (as well as sweetening the figurative pot for the guy in the other corner, in terms of how creditable their inevitable win over Brant will be)

The Ogdoad, bandeedo and CST80 like this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :risas3:

You know what I mean. If he comes off likeable and keeps averaging thousand punch outings, he can become America's favorite champ in no time. As long as he stays the hell away from unification with the middleweight elites.

CST80 likes this.
  4. thegoose86

thegoose86 Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2019
    :ladiesman:
    I love his eyes too and dark but not too dark skin too.

Sphillips and IntentionalButt like this.
  5. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah, I know, I was just ****ing with you .:sisi1 I've always liked Brant, even stupidly picked him to beat Braehmer, but at least he legitimately learned from that loss, far more than most. I was this close to going with him against Murata, but I figured they'd rob him even if he did beat Ryota.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Literally just four months ago, Bravo had zero good (or even decent) wins, and in his one step up in class had lost (although to be fair it was going outside his lane and hopping up a weight class). Now he is a champ with two very good (one excellent) wins in his reign. Crazy.

7. thegoose86

thegoose86 Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2019
    tsn is left on and im watching curling... you think boxing is violent and full of trash talk.