Robert Smith - Kiko vs Zelfa Scoring

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Says it all mate - closed shop full of crooks

pow and Patter983 like this.
  2. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I scored it just for Zelfa but Smith is shameless. He always speaks as though he is above any line of questioning and there is simply no consistency with what he says or does / the BBofC says or does.

For example, Freddie Flintoff was allowed to have a one off boxing match (professionally licenced) but years later Rio Ferdinand wasn’t. Various boxers with head injuries have been allowed to box and some haven’t - top class amateur Iain Weaver wasn’t able to work under a BBofC licence for example but others with similar injuries have.

3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Got no problem with people coming to a different opinion in close fights as I did with Fury v Wilder 1 but some of these cards are simply not reflecting any of the action in the ring.

The judges are rotten and the Sky commentary team equally rotten.

Macklin had Martinez winning clearly at the end of round 12 only to change his mind 30 secs later when another pundit scored it a draw. Then he even exceeded his nonsense by admitting that he was not scoring the Warrington fight when asked by Smith how he was scoring the fight.

I can only image how it feels to be blatantly robbed after training hard for a fight and the career opportunities missed as well from winning a fight.

Twentyman and Journey Man like this.