ROCK JAW Neck & Jaw Strengthener

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by rockjaw, Apr 20, 2013.

1. rockjaw

rockjaw New Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Hey all ! help strengthen your neck and jaw and prevent injuries with Rock Jaw !
    www.rockjaw-inc.com

:good

2. AZ_40

AZ_40 Active Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Stop trollin bro

3. pecho26

pecho26 ESB Lurker Full Member

Nov 19, 2010
  4. dyna

dyna Boxing Junkie banned

Jun 1, 2012
    Looks like ****, also it's nice to train your legs so they don't turn into jelly once you get hit
    (See: Tua)

5. rockjaw

Sep 15, 2012
    Oh yeah..the haters are here..mad because they didnt patent something so simple that has great results and quit a 9-5 because of it. Keep on hatin on the product..it makes the post go to the top and I get more sales...and stop worrying about me posting if its not your website.

But how could i be angry ..this forum has given me tons of sales..you guys are awesome!

You guys all want to talk about how this product doesnt work..but I'm willing to spar you and see who has a stronger jaw. Let's test it.

6. AZ_40

Oct 15, 2011

:lol:

7. rockjaw

Sep 15, 2012
    well..how about we find out if this product is **** Orriray59

Let's make a test youtube video..10oz gloves..I'll let you punch me in the jaw with my eyes closed..then it's my turn. Name the gym and I'll be there..I can easily come to you. Where are you located? I'm in Florida.

8. pecho26

pecho26 ESB Lurker Full Member

Nov 19, 2010
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::patsch

9. viru§™

viru§™ Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Sounds good. We don't need to go to a gym for this, it's a test we can do anywhere. I don't box, but I can punch fairly hard.

Use some of your earnings and fly on over to Birmingham, UK and we'll sort it out.

BTW, me being able to take a punch is entirely irrelevant. It's your product we're testing so you can forget that part.

10. AZ_40

Oct 15, 2011

:lol::lol::lol:

11. CHAL_DIESEL

CHAL_DIESEL GOAT Full Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Simple product to make. Just goes to show that slow people will buy anything. Even if I thought I would need that product here goes:

1. Mouthpiece with strap- $1 USD
    2. Burlap sack- $00.25 to $00.50
    3. Rocks- Free
    4. 5 minutes of my free time- Free

Come on man you are acting like you are some state of the art engineer.

12. viru§™

Aug 28, 2007
    Come on, it's not every day you get a moron allowing you to take out your frustrations and spark him out for nothing.

13. viru§™

Aug 28, 2007
    Rockjaw, your marketing skills are pitiful. Don't you know the majority of sales come from reviews? I've never seen a positive review of your product. Also, your main website is number 1 on google for your product and it has 1128 visits since you started the website. Very popular product indeed.

I very much doubt you quit your job at Mcdonalds to sell this cheap, easily made by any ****** product.

Maybe while you're here for our test you should go on the TV show "Dragons Den", they'll give you a **** load of money. I have an even better idea! We'll do the test on Drangons Den in front of the dragons, that'll be huge for you and your sales!

14. Hailow

Hailow New Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2011
    One thing bro, i checked your website, i'm no hater but i'm curious.I just cheked the how it works page and it shown the temporalis muscle.I don't know about you from what i recalled that's the place where tempo is locatated and the very fact marvin hagler had an usual size from that region. He took a face first blow on the tempo from hitman's right hand. hearns hand broke after.

15. SP_Mauler

SP_Mauler Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Rockjaw you idea rivals a clothes line engine that rotates the clothes line automatically