Roman Andreev vs. Jesús Rafael Cuadro Beltrán & Fedor Alexandrovich Chudinov vs. Rafael Bejarán RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 16, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Armenians are absurdly furry creatures. They make Greeks seem like the aliens in the X-Files...

CST80 likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Tamrazyan might have opened a small cut on Ivanov, hard to really tell for certain. Tamrazyan moving and jabbing. Time called for some reason, briefly. Tape issue, maybe. Ivanov walks Tamrazyan into the ropes and bashes him with a few hooks, putting him into a defensive shell. 1-1-2 by Tamrazyan, buying himself a plot of canvas and fortifying it with a short chopping overhand right across the jaw.

10-9 Tamrazyan, very close

20-18 Tamrazyan

Somachenko likes this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Both have absolutely porous defenses.

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I'm baffled as to why this (or Tamrazyan's last pair of bouts) was scheduled for 12. No belt, not even a minor regional trinket, on the line AFAIK. :nusenuse:

edit: apparently there's some newfangled outfit called the WPBF (or World Professional Boxing Federation, not to be confused with the WBF...) and he's their welterweight champ. Ho-hum...

Somachenko likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Some putzing around, casually jabbing at each other from mid-range, lots of rolling & weaving body feints by Tamrazyan, with Ivanov just plodding after him, neither really taking any chances, no drama...until Tamrazyan knocks the youngster down a couple of minutes in, with that same chopping overhand right Ivanov has been open for all day. They resume a light sparring pace the rest of the way.

10-8 Tamrazyan

30-26 Tamrazyan

sid likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Hilarious that all Ivanov has "earned" with his very nice domestic upsets over Mikhaylenko & Ponomarev is this crack at Tamrazyan's oh-so-prestigious WPBF cracker-jack prize - in which it seems he's about to cop a loss and disrupt all that pent up momentum. :shakehead: :lol:

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 4

Tamrazyan is doing a lot of shuffling laterally and then dropping anchor with his elbows squeezed over his belly, seeking a route to fling his jab out sidelong, frisbee style. Ivanov keeps probing with the jab downstairs, sometimes piercing Tamrazyan's elbows with it, and windmilling up top or shooting down the middle with the heavy right hand. Tight round, kid might've nicked it.

10-9 Ivanov

39-36 Tamrazyan

8. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I assumed this was for some sort of tournament but now that you mention it, I don’t really know what it’s for. If it is just for some random organizations belt, it just makes it even more confusing

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 5

Tamrazyan is squatting and lobbing two-pieces at the body. Ivanov lashes down at him with single right hands from above. Tamrazyan is able to duck a few right hands and surge upward beneath Ivanov's outstretched arm to slam a counter overhand right against his face, turning it sharply. Tamrazyan now playing the role of slick counter-puncher. He isn't that slick but Ivanov's ungainly and uncreative approach is giving him a solid assist..

10-9 Tamrazyan

49-45 Tamrazyan

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Random? How dare you besmirch the hallowed status of Vaginal Tarantula in his record-setting historical 2nd defense???? :icon_domokun:

11. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    It’s very odd that the only fighters going after these belts in recent times (according to their website) are Russian-based Armenians. Maybe the WPBF is all that matters there and we’re just woefully ignorant of its prestige :lol:

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 6

Tamrazyan is now walking Ivanov down, spearing big right hands up top, delivering them from the shoulder after bending his knees to add kinetic charge and torque. Ivanov pushes down on the back of Tamrazyan's head on the inside multiple times and is warned by the ref. Ivanov throwing light 1-2s on the backfoot, very ineffective. Tamrazyan flurries and misses but Ivanov falls onto all fours attempting to clinch.

10-9 Tamrazyan

59-54 Tamrazyan

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I really need to see a cut, or some more knockdowns...something to indicate we don't have to sit through another long scheduled half of this... :ohno

Somachenko likes this.
  14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Each has been stopped once, although Tamrazyan's was by injury. Both have low KO percentages..

Somachenko likes this.
  15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 7

Tamrazyan starting to whip Ivanov across either cheek with quick snakelike whip-snap rights from temple height and left hooks landing unseen from the other side. Ivanov getting banged around, peeking over the curve of his gloves and getting chased behind them again with jabs, and countered every time he gets bold and opens up. Tamrazyan now throwing shoeshines into the body to force an exchange, prying Ivanov's guard apart until he is forced to clinch.

10-9 Tamrazyan

69-63 Tamrazyan