Roman Andreev vs. Jesús Rafael Cuadro Beltrán & Fedor Alexandrovich Chudinov vs. Rafael Bejarán RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 16, 2019.

1. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    This is honestly dreadful, Ivanov looks very lost in there

IntentionalButt likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    The saving grace of this fight is that we coined the nickname "Vaginal Tarantula" for the reigning & defending WPBF champion, and that feels like we've done some important work today.

Somachenko likes this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :lol: Vaginal Tarantula is cracking me up. He keeps belting Ivanov with three- and four-pieces and then glancing at the ref, like "okay? Is that enough? Can we just get a British stoppage already? The crowd's tired of this, I'm tired of this, he's tired of this.."

Somachenko likes this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 8

Tamrazyan is simply battering Ivanov between clinches, all of which Ivanov is initiating. Tamrazyan is melting away in diagonal backward lines to slip the jab and then slingshots in with right hands or left hooks on the jaw. Body shots thrown exclusively by Tamrazyan. Almost nothing but weak push-jabs and 1-2s by Ivanov, and loads of clinching - although he does graze Tamrazyan with some incidental contact on a long, wavy counter left hook and knock him back a couple of steps at one point.

10-9 Tamrazyan

79-72 Tamrazyan

5. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    There’s a problem when his name is said aloud as it sounds nothing like Vagina, but until people figure that out, I’m completely on board :thumbsup:

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 9

Tamrazyan is impaling Ivanov on the long left jab, then peppering the body and flitting outside to reset. Ivanov is putting up both arms and pushing outward with them, as if opening a door, to sweep Tamrazyan's fists away and shield his face as he ducks and seeks a path to dive in and clinch. Tamrazyan is getting lazy, leaping in with lead left hooks which Ivanov can dodge by simply bowing forward and putting his hands over his head. Getting sloppy. They trade body blows while braced together.

10-9 Tamrazyan

89-81 Tamrazyan

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Crowd on its feet...for some reason. :dunno

Somachenko likes this.
  8. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    The crowd is cheering as if this is the last round but every single indication I’ve seen is that this is 12 rounds. This would be the most prudent audible in boxing history if this somehow got changed to ten rounds

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 10

Tamrazyan is bringing the heat and Ivanov stands his ground, they brawl in the middle of the ring, both missing LOTS of uppercuts. Lead rights by Ivanov, insanely inaccurate, going wide of Tamrazyan's face by almost a full foot and coming up a few inches short to boot. Tamrazyan plugs the body a few times and then scurries outside, exhausted, fighting in spurts. Low blow by Ivanov. Ref warns him. Backfoot counter uppercuts by Tamrazyan. Ivanov follows, probes with some body jabs, and eats a few looping counters on the unprotected face. Ivanov dives in and Tamrazyan does a leaning matador turn, placing his glove on Ivanov's back and guiding him past, with Ivanov's head breaching the ropes. Tamrazyan skips away as Ivanov jogs after him lobbing light underhanded body shots.

10-9 Tamrazyan

99-90 Tamrazyan

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Demoted to a 10-rounder! HOORAY!!!!!!! This one's all over, folks!! :jump:

Somachenko likes this.
  11. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    I’d like to believe they changed this to 10 rounds midfight after seeing what a terrible fight was ensuing in the ring

IntentionalButt likes this.
  12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :risas3:

Bless you, Kazan Boxing Commission. :aaaaa:

Somachenko likes this.
  13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    emcee hyping this up like we just watched a foty :lol:

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Official cards:

in Russian x3

UD for Tamrazyan

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Some fat bald guy just made a speech in the middle of the ring. I have no idea what he said but the very end sounded like "Spicy bum? Yessir!" :nusenuse:

Somachenko likes this.