Roman Andreev vs. Jesús Rafael Cuadro Beltrán & Fedor Alexandrovich Chudinov vs. Rafael Bejarán RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 16, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    ^ I'm not as completely ignorant as I pretend to be for trolling's sake; yes, I realize he was probably saying the word spasibo for thank you followed by some other polite word of parting...

2. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I guess Chudinov is the main event, which makes the most sense. **** Rusboxing for giving such blatantly wrong info though lol

IntentionalButt likes this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Roman Vladimirovich Andreev vs. Jesús Rafael Cuadro Beltrán, 10 rounds @ light welterweight

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Andreev has a puncher's record, 22-0 (16), but this will be a real statement if he can become first to stop the Venezuelan southpaw (himself with a high KO rate, albeit versus nothing but South American tomato cans)

"Escopeta" (the Shotgun) Cuadro has gone the distance with, most notably, Diego Magdaleno and Ricardo "El Científico" Núñez, both of whom are world class (and while Magdaleno isn't a massive hitter, Núñez is..)

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Andreev - who looks like he's definitely in the Russian mafia, btw - was ranked at lightweight, and had scooped up the WBO Intercontinental and European titles in the division but apparently can no longer make the weight. So here we are. Let's see if his power is legit, first of all, and secondly whether it carries up to 140lbs.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Andreev is bouncing his right jab off Andreev's face and swiping at him with some high right hooks from a crouch. Lots of movement from Cuadro, making Andreev miss with his plunging left jabs. Messy body-punching sprays by Andreev, disrupted by Cuadro's side to side cantering.

10-9 Cuadro, uneventful & negative round.

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    So far this isn't shaping up to be any better an appetizer for the main event than Vaginal Tarantula vs. Overwhelmed Zombienov was, honestly.. :sconf:

Somachenko likes this.
  8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Andreev is mowing his way across the ring, loading up on shots, and missing them. Cuadro doing just enough to eke out the round, once again, scoring a few ugly points, jumping in with the right jab, tying up and immediately letting go to bounce circuitously around Andreev, who keeps pumping the brakes and jerking his neck back every time Cuadro shows a high southpaw jab. Andreev hammering at the body in the clinches, but ineffectively. 1-2 of Andreev consistently sailing over Cuadro's left shoulder.

10-9 Cuadro

20-18 Cuadro

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Fast-forwarding eight rounds - either we get a robbery or Andreev surrenders his zero. Hopefully we never find out. SOMEBODY LAND SOME CHLOROFORM ALREADY!

Somachenko likes this.
  10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Come on, you're both supposed to be punchers, just post up in the middle of the ring and have a shootout, PLEASE.

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    The non-prettily effective Cuadro clinic continues... 30-27, although I can see the judges in Russia having it flipped the other way with Andreev up three on sheer aggression.

Somachenko likes this.
  12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Ref threatening Cuadro with a chintzy point deduction, blaming the frequent headbutts on him when really it just boils down to southpaw vs. orthodox and the way Andreev is bulling in.

A minute later, the ref takes a point from Cuadro for holding onto Andreev's forearms or pinning them down to his sides, which Cuadro is doing in self-defense when their heads clash... after that single warning. Seems a bit silly.

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    4th is 9-9.

Andreev yet to actually earn himself a 10-point share. He makes Tamrazyan look a p4p talent in comparison.

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Cuadro very efficiently parrying all the left jabs from Andreev, then performing fine needlework from the waist to neck with both hands from outside while Andreev lunges in with predictable sandbag-hurling rights and misses, over & over..

49-45 Cuadro