Roman Andreev vs. Jesús Rafael Cuadro Beltrán & Fedor Alexandrovich Chudinov vs. Rafael Bejarán RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 16, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Andreev's people really shot themselves in the foot with this matchmaking; their dude is getting schooled and made to look absolutely idiotic.

Somachenko likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Talk about balanced officiating. :lol: Andreev lands a heavy blatant wrecking ball on the gonads, and the ref gives him a friendly reminder to not do that.

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    59-54 Cuadro, starting to dominate now, Andreev bleeding and spending long spells laying on the ropes under fire, then flopping into dirty roughhousing clinches and hacking at Cuadro's head with his wet-noodle right arm. From mid-range out, the offense is all Cuadro, slicing & dicing Andreev with quick straight punches.

4. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I had it the same as you through four, with the third and fourth possibly going to Andreev but haven’t really scored the last two rounds. Not as entertaining as I had hoped

IntentionalButt likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Andreev is the worst fighter with a record as good on paper as 22-0 (16) that I've seen in quite a while.

Somachenko likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    At least we know this one isn't scheduled for twelve..

8. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    I’m actually falling asleep during the rounds, I can’t remember the last time this happened during a midday fight

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I'd lay at least 80% of the blame at the feet of the previous fight whittling down your consciousness' shields; while this one isn't pretty nor interesting at least Cuadro is pulling off some cute defensive maneuvers and scoring with nifty combos here and there, which is more entertaining than anything Tamrazyan vs. Ivanov had to offer..

Somachenko likes this.
  10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    79-72 Cuadro. Andreev in a fair world needs a KO but he isn't showing any increased urgency. If anything Cuadro is the one stepping into high gear.

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Even the commentators sound bored.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Starting to get really nervous about them actually robbing Cuadro, this would completely sour me on the main event (and boxing in general, for at least a day or two)

Somachenko likes this.
  13. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    I agree, this by itself wouldn’t actually be that bad as it’s also a fairly compelling upset in the making. The last fight made me fairly drowsy and this fight, while decent, hasn’t really provided anything that would wake me up

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Andreev getting pistol-whipped across the ring with right hooks and left hand leads, throwing about 10% as much as Cuadro and missing everything he throws except for some light roundhouse taps above the hips. Clinches are still frequent, lengthy, and unkempt.

89-81 Escopeta

15. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    I have a feeling there’s a greater than 50% chance of this happening