Rose/Arron, Chisora/Helenius & Cotto/Margarito II + undercards RbR!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by ishy, Dec 3, 2011.

1. DrMo

DrMo Team GB Full Member

Jan 29, 2011
    :lol: I know you called this fight all wrong but dont get funny

I was referring to the commentary saying Sauerland had it 5-1 after 6 :patsch

2. antcull

antcull Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 19, 2008
    Manny Steward was laying into British fighters during Rios-Murray! :twisted:

"Murray is fighting a very courageous fight, which is definitely uncharacteristic of most British fighters"

:fire

3. SportsLeader

SportsLeader Chilling Full Member

May 29, 2010
    Steward should stick to his day job. He can't call fights for ****.

4. antcull

antcull Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 19, 2008
    Brutal 11th. :shock:

Super effort from Murray, guy is an absolute warrior. :clap:

I had it 6 rounds to 4 for Rios at the time of the stoppage (96-93)

Hopefully if Murray is going to continue he takes a good 3 fights in working his way back up. He's still young and still has some great fights to offer the boxing world. Great fight.

5. JWP

JWP Active Member Full Member

Sep 22, 2009
    lads aby post fight press conference vids, interviews i should be watching, cant find out, ta

6. Manning

Manning Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 6, 2011
    I hold my hands ups, Chisora was very impressive last night. His best ever performance, shame it was a defeat for him. That version of Chisora smashes Fury to pieces in a rematch.

7. perspicacity

perspicacity Raising The Bar Full Member

Nov 25, 2010
    I'd like to see Fury/Helenius as well :D

8. Manning

Manning Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 6, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pegSw_6onjk&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pegSw_6onjk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Povetkin KO, his best performance since a few years.

9. widdy

widdy lancs,where real men live Full Member

Aug 19, 2008
    again,he proved himself(most on here think Mitchell is above domestic level)before Mitchell,british and euro champ,that usually means a shot at a world title,a euro title gets you a top ten world ranking,so you can go for a world title by way of mandatory.

and degale is euro champ,so yes,he can get picked by a world champ to be his mandatory,which as always gone on for decades,jesus,vanos,it don't matter who the **** as beat who,far far to much is put on being 'unbeaten', every boxer should be given his day,if he has earned it,whether unbeaten or if lost a few,**** i could name loads:deal