Roy Jones Vs Canelo ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by timeout, Nov 12, 2021.

Who takes this?????

1. Roy

92.4%
  2. Canelo

6.1%
  3. Pharmacy company

1.5%
  1. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Exactly. Canelo is no vinny Paz, i think Canelo will be competitive as well, but Roy with the crazy speed in combination and excellent reflexes would be a little too much for the naturally smaller Canelo IMO. but i see what youre seeing.

bandeedo likes this.
  2. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I’d say Roy makes Canelo look like he is stuck in the mud.

but god bless him if Canelo finds that Chin!

MadProf and Pepsi Dioxide like this.
  3. pepsiclassic

pepsiclassic Active Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2019
    like roy in his prime?? yeah Canelo is getting ****ed up.

for any of you people picking Canelo. I guess....

Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT!!

4. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
  5. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Roy Jones was a ****ing alien in his prime. ATG no doubt, I cant think of many fighters standing a chance vs prime roy.

Roy jones by UD. Probably a wide one.

Pepsi Dioxide and Jason Gordon like this.
  6. fistsof steel

fistsof steel Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    I don't think even Las Vegas could save Canelo...

MadProf likes this.
  7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    By far Clen's best win is yet another one of his robbery gifts from his judges over a way past prime senior citizen ''bum'' who he not only shamelessly and brazenly ducked a closer to prime version of but he had to jack himself full of PEDs with to even make it as competitive as it was after getting his ass paddled something rotten in their first encounter.

Roy's best win is a weight-drained James Toney who never fought at the weight again and a green B-Hop but at least both were not only legit wins but resounding ones as opposed to gifts from the judges so therefore Roy>>Clenelo

To be fair, Roy had no chin and couldn't take a pop on the whiskers from a legit banger if his life depended on it and Clenelo has a very good chin and is mysteriously now able to punch holes in castle walls since popping dirty. But if you're getting outboxed by the Caleb Plant's of this world very unlikely you're beating Roy.

Yes if Clenelo even grazes that old lady glass chin of Roy's with one of his Clenbuterol bombs from hell Roy's going to take a Sleeping Beauty length deep snooze. However, let's not forget Clenelo has two slabs of concrete for feet and Roy had above average athleticism and hand and foot speed and was pharmaceutically enhanced too.

MadProf, timeout and Jackstraw like this.
  8. Pepsi Dioxide

Pepsi Dioxide Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 22, 2020
    Jones from 89-2004 had the tough griffin fight which he turned around towards the end and the Lou del Valle knockdown in a fight he dominated in. That was his struggle over 15 years of dominating everyone he fought. HBO tried to get Michalczeswki, Dariusz's management didn't even want to negotiate. Most of the other 168 champs were offered 7 figure purses and none took it. Canelo would probably survive, but lose lopsidedly.

9. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    This mythical fight is so ridiculous it's almost offensive...Roy...all day

MadProf and Pepsi Dioxide like this.