Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Early Predictions

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by emallini, Aug 9, 2019.

?

1. Ruiz Stoppage

41.8%
  2. Ruiz Points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Joshua Stoppage

43.3%
  4. Joshua Points

14.9%
  1. Fanta Punch

Fanta Punch New Member banned Full Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Lad? Did you just assume my gender?

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I’d agree with that. Fanta is definitely a branch off from another poster on here. When you look at the psychology of trolling it’s quite fascinating, they’re pretty f****d up people. You’re supposed to just ignore them but they also say that about wasps, and who lets them just buzz around you without giving them a swipe.

Furious likes this.
  3. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    I've always suspected most of the trolls are the work of that Infern0141 guy

Twentyman likes this.
  4. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Most definitely, and whatever alias he was before Inferno. He’s been around for many years imo.

Furious likes this.
  5. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I think people have swung completely the opposite way now regarding AJ and he is getting severely underrated. The obvious turning point was the shot to the temple, which is a once in a blue moon point of impact, he’s taken and recovered from bigger shots than the ones he took from Ruiz. That completely changed the flow of the fight imo. Taking nothing away from Ruiz, he hurt AJ and eventually got the job done, but I think without the temple shot the fight would have been much more competitive and we’ll see that 2nd time around.

I personally can’t see it being an early destruction by Ruiz as lots are predicting, I think a close decision either way or a late stoppage. I’d lean towards AJ but not with any certainty, wouldn’t be surprised if Ruiz takes it again.