Ruiz would blast Whyte out in under a round

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by infini IV, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Partied too much is not an excuse, but depression where it is justified can bring any man to their knees.

Have you ever felt as low as Whyte? Past few months? Whats the lowest you have ever felt in your entire life? Did you feel like going gym at that point for 6 hours a day?

UKboxingfan and The Clan like this.
  2. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Most people lose their appetite and hence lose weight when truly depressed. Loss of appetite is one of the questions on the depression forms they make you fill at the doctor's office in the UK.

Aydamn likes this.
  3. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    No one person is the same though, come on. One person might lose their appetite through depression and others may eat to fill a void in their life. Is every depressed person skinny? Of course not.

4. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    When I am depressed I dont eat nothing, when others are depressed, they end up eating a lot

UKboxingfan likes this.
  5. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    I'm just saying that is the question on the medical forms. I had a back injury eight years ago which meant I couldn't work for a couple of years. When you're really at rock bottom you just dont care about anything, including food.

6. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Whyte definitely didn't fight Duhaupas. You're thinking Helenius. But he was awful in that fight fess up.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  7. gold

gold Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2009
    You make it sound like it's just that time of the month for Whyte and his female hormones are up and down and we should understand

8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    trololololol