Rummy's Corner: Top 50 Most Spectacular KOs

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rumsfeld, Jun 13, 2011.

1. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Rummy paid me for 10,000 of those clicks.

Robney, Willie Maeket and pincai like this.
  2. khaosai galaxi

khaosai galaxi Superbad Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Hey, at least I know he wears hat and s p e a k s l o w so you can follow:p

3. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Maybe you should change the title Rummy ;)

4. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Done!

:smoking:

This content is protected

despite and Robney like this.
  5. Rumsfeld

Jul 19, 2004

despite likes this.
  6. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    SOB Ward retires with two corrupt fights. The first Kovalev beat him by decision, almost everyone had Kovalev winning the first fight, and Ward did not go to the canvas on purpose. In the rematch, Ward landed three low blows to the testicles on purpose, should have been either disqualified or had a point taken away, those blows were low, I have seen the slow motion video, zero doubt about it and the still pictures proved it as well. Tony Weeks called it a tko as soon as Ward landed the illegal blows. I had the most expensive cup you could buy, I got hit low and it still hurt like hell. Noticed that Ward landed those blows with a slight upward motion to make the effect even worse, no boxer can take punches to the testicles like that. If you do not believe me let someone do it to you. Someone should hit Tony Weeks to the testicles, but Bob Bennett refused to even review the video! Yes, the same Bob Bennett that lied live on HBO about rigo's illegal punches and the left hook clearly after the bell. HBO did call him out on it and yes, Bob Bennett not only picked Byrd for the Golovkin El Pollo fight, he said that Byrd was the best in the world! Had no other controversial decisions, which is bullcrap! He lied! She has been corrupt for years...................Ward is the dirtiest boxer I have ever seen, headbutts, low blows, holding, wrestling, elbows, etc., but when Ward said that neutral judges would be unfair, well................that says it all. He had to cheat, he did not win, he cheated and there should have been a review....................a protest should have been taken seriously, but Bob Bennett would not do that. How many decisions, how much corruption have we seen in Vegas over the years? Ward wants to fight a wino on HBO for big money, HBO refused to even show it, so Ward quit! Ward said he would easily out box Joshua, well, what happened? Joshua would step on him and squash him like a grape, years ago Ward said he would knock both Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko out, but he did not sign the contract. OK, then he could have fought Usyk, but again, he would not sign for that, how about Stevenson? Ward dod not want that fight either. Stevenson had been trying to get a fight with Ward for years. Ward will only fight in his own venue, has to have his judges, referee and boxing commission................no, I have have no respect for Ward. Kovalev had to go up against Ward's judges, referee, boxing commission, so why not have a rematch in Moscow with Russian judges, referee and boxing commission? I would bet money on Kovalev in that one! Even with neutral officials in neutral territory, but Ward said that would be unfair. By the way, Ward beat Kessler by TKO from and intentional headbutt that came from across the ring....................Kessler was the champion, yet he had to come all the way to Ward's hometown for the fight, Ward has always had everything his own way, everything...................without all the advantages, give them to his opponents.....................why not? Why everything given to Ward? Plus, Ward is boring as hell, he holds, wrestles, elbows, headbutts, low blows, etc., that's his history. So no, I would like to see a rematch with Kovalev in either neutral territory or in Russia.......................then let's see what happened. Glad HBO lost money on Ward, nobody can stand to watch him cheat, break the rules.......................if Kovalev had hit him back to the testicles Kovalev would have been disqualified........................never want to see Tony Weeks again! Bob Bennett? He lied, go back and watch his lie on HBO about the Rigo fight, which the did change the decision, but the lying right in front of the video! And his favorite judge, Byrd!

7. Farmboxer

Jul 19, 2004
    About the Golovkin/Alvarez fight, I knew Golovkin would have to knock Alvarez out to get the win. I had the fight 8 rounds to 4, could have been 9 rounds to 3. Lederman had it 8 - 4 which is OK. over 90% on-line polls had Golovkin winning that fight! There is zero excuse for Byrd, she should be banned! I don't usually like Teddy Atlas, but I admire him for telling the truth about Pac/Horn fight robbery and Golovkin/Alvarez robbery. I do agree with Rummy about Golovkin not using body punches against Jacobs or Alvarez. If he had he would have gotten a knockout! That's something I do not understand, but Golovkin's jab was awesome, both against Jacobs and Alvarez. I did notice that Alvarez landed his best right hand on Golovkin, flush on, yet Golovkin just smiled and walked right through Alvarez' punches. Did you see Alvarez' face? That made him uncomfortable. Oscar waited as long as he could to allow Golovkin to get old, now instead for the rematch being in May, Oscar wants the fight in Sept., so Golovkin can get a little older, but I don't think it will do any good, except the judges will be corrupt. Rematch should not be in Vegas, judges should be neutral, same with the referee. At first I was disappointed in Kenny Bayless being the referee because he usually interferes with the fight too much, but I must say, at least he did a good job. I also think that Golovkin learning to speak English shows his respect for the American fans, Alvarez is too lazy to learn English..................I like Eastern European fighters because they work so hard, they fight fair, obey the rules, are hungry and intelligent..........................It's like Kovalev said in the first robbery with Ward, he said that this is boxing/sport, not politics. They hate Eastern European fighters in America for the most part. I remember years ago when the Klitschkos were mistreated by the boxing media, they were fair..................now Vitali is the mayor of the 8th largest city in Europe, Kiev and he is doing a very good job..............he has been rebuilding the roads, bridges, schools, etc., he is a man for the people, was also a great warrior in the ring...................

8. Rumsfeld

Jul 19, 2004

Chuck Norris and Robney like this.
  9. JohnnyDrama99

JohnnyDrama99 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Tua was never as good as he was as he was after the IKE fight. He still held that kind of power that made him dangerous but he began adding too much mass as his career unfolded which was detrimental to his fluidity as a combination puncher and his stamina. That's what made Tua such a force early on in his career. I believe he started lifting weights heavily after the war with Ike and that was when he began going down hill.

10. Farmboxer

Jul 19, 2004
    Tua would have knocked Wilder out!

lewis gassed likes this.
  11. Rumsfeld

Jul 19, 2004

12. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Nice video! Don't you think that Fury is done with boxing?

13. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    This is boxing, not MMA. There shouldn't be any takedowns, not even on videos!

FREE RUMMY's VIDS!

Ph33rknot and Rumsfeld like this.
  14. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    **** you CBS Events!!!!!!

Rumsfeld likes this.
  15. Rumsfeld

Jul 19, 2004

:lol:

Chuck Norris likes this.