Rumor Wilder had Undisclosed injury before Wilder -Fury 2

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Wrong! The injury was found after the fight! They found a piece of Fury's glove up Wilder's ass. Probably due to the extensive ass whoopin Fury put on him.

2. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
  3. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    :jaja-no:

4. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    :risas3::pipi

5. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Costume Injury - so I heard :coleman:

mirkofilipovic and Dance84 like this.
  6. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    Not many Black killers in movies, usually hermit or nerdy White guys that put on a Michael Myers mask or Hockey Mask and start killing Teenagers having the sex they never had... But since Wilder already lumbered to the ring in the Black Superhero Black Panther costume, I was wondering what he could wear as a Black Horror Movie outfit and could only think of "CandyMan"... Anyone know of another one?? CandyMan outfit wouldn't weigh anything since he didn't have one or did he, I've not seen that movie in a long time...

7. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Black Penguin

8. Kahuna

Kahuna Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2014
    So many fragile members of the urban market. Your boy got beasted TWICE, just deal with it and move on.

We get to enjoy a third helping too...Wilder is reportedly offering 10% of his fee to whomever can conjure up the best excuse for the next fight. Not sure how true that is, but it's what i've heard.

9. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    Wilder should wear no suit this time and be carried to the ring like the Gypsy Queen was in the second fight. It'll make his Chicken Legs fresher for the fight, he should also sit on his stool while Fury does his long entrance plus during the anthems and introductions just sit on his stool until the opening bells rings!