Rumors spinning that Eddie's April "Surprise" is Joshua-Klitschko II

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dubblechin, Dec 14, 2018.

1. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    It wasn't a love in first time round that most people think it was.

Wlad was playing mind games all the time calling Joshua his wee bro etc. You could see AJ was pissed on many occasions at the press conference as he knew exactly what Wlad was doing.

2. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    So all those awful poor names youve mentioned there that Joshua has fought and all these prime fighters he hasnt, who are these prime fighters? Has Wilder or Fury fought all these prime fighters? Have any of these prime fighters beaten anybody that Joshua has beaten?

GALVATRON likes this.
  3. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Wlad would knock Wilder into next year at any time, and so would Vitali at his current age giving a few months to prepare .

You fan boys are just annoyed Wilder was exposed to an extent and you would also know if Joshua was fighting Fury next it would be a far more prepared Fury then the one Wilder fought which is also threatening to you on here . Lol

Vykus likes this.
  4. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    i used to call that poster double dummy...I remember now why ! Lol

Ukansodoff likes this.
  5. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    This content is protected

;)

6. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Yes, everyone Joshua talks about fighting would DESTROY Wilder. Destroy him, I tell you. (You really need to come up with new material.)

And, yes, totally "exposed" ...

Fury "exposed" to all:
    * That Wilder isn't a master boxer.
    * That Wilder could take a good punch.
    * That Wilder could take your head off in any round.

I was shocked, I tell you. As were the MILLIONS who thought Wilder was a fleet-footed boxer, with no chin who couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper sack.

None of us could believe it. We had no idea.

7. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Yes, just a couple of guys Fury dominated.

Except one has not scored in a win in four years, has already been floored four times and stopped by Joshua and is well into his 40s.

And the other is nearly a decade younger and fighting the #1 contender in a rematch next week.

What's your point?

8. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    That would be insane for Wlad. He got beaten fair and square in the first fight and he's just older now. Makes absolutely no sense as he doesn't need the money.

9. Davepompeydave

Davepompeydave As bad as can Full Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Show us someone good who wilder has beat younger than 38 who he wasn't losing too

10. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Wilder could always fight AJ but he wants no part we all know this,Wlad i'd pick to give Wilder a hell of a fight right now.
    Some can not see past Wilder @tall but this is boxing on forums,Whyte/Chisora---- Wilder won't go near these guys (to dangerous)
    So before running Wlad down think on this.

11. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Wlad is 43. He hasn't won a fight in four years.

I want to see Joshua fight someone like Usyk. Someone who is in his prime and winning fights now.

I already know who Wilder is fighting next.

12. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    when did i ever say Wilder is good? they both stink.

Davepompeydave likes this.
  13. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    I wanted to see Wilder face Whyte/Povetkin/Chisora/Miller but the WBC are crooked **** happens in boxing.

14. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
  15. VicMcCoy

VicMcCoy Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2018
    I see what you mean. I think there’s also an element that Wlad hated being beaten by someone who behaved so rudely and aggressively as Fury so was happy to heap praise on AJ after that fight because AJ didn’t rile him.

Fury genuinely got to him and he’s always been bitter about it. He could live with the Joshua defeat as it was a closer fight and a more honourable defeat.

Either way - I didn’t like all that staged #MutualRespect between two pretty boring personalities. They milked that for all it was worth!