Ryan Garcia’s promoter knows he is not ready for Tank

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Olu G. Rotimi, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Of course Olu

Its never a Duck from your preferred fighters

2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Barrios needed a US gift decision from his home judges to win his title against a 7-0 novice Akhmedov . Most observers had him losing that fight

Akhmedov held a 238 to 135 advantage in punches landed

Barrios took a bad beating in that fight and was frighteningly easy to hit. That's the reason why Twink is taking that fight and Floyd is allowing him to.

The California State Athletic Commission were so disgusted by the decision they decided to hit Barrios ie. the winner with four suspensions whereas Akhmedov only received one

This content is protected

Twink is talented and hits hard but Garcia is faster, hits much harder, is better looking and if blown up 122-126 Light hitting Little Leo can light Twink up like a Christmas tree Garcia will put his lights out as soon as he grazes that chin. Yes he got dropped by Campbell but Cool Hand Luke hits very hard which Teofimo knows all about after being dropped by him in the gym.

''I sparred Luke maybe six times''

''Luke Campbell ain't no scrub''

''He has power in that left hand''

''Smart. Very strategic, and he's very technical''

-- Te0fimo Lopez

Surrix likes this.
  3. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Well, while some ppl here does have worship for other fighters and like you love to call them ( fighter's surname ) + sexuals, I too might do this and they had lost more fights than Loma and maybe their fans were more ( fighter's surname ) + sexuals as you love to post with fun.

Patterson was legit Olympic Champion and pro boxing champion.
    He appeared even less prepared for Johanson than Loma for Lopez because underdog Johanson had KOed him. Loma for you is overvalued and his fans are " sexuals ".
    Patterson also appeared not enough ready for Liston and had been finished by Liston in 2 fights.
    Patterson also had appeared not enought ready for Ali and had been beaten up by him in 2 fights.

So, looks that had been exposed even more than Loma till today? Or no? Bad Loma is bad cos 2 lost fights on cards and Patterson was better cos he had been finished in distance 5 times by notable fighters.

Now will go till ALI sexuals.
    Ali had lost fights vs Norton and Frazier and had a bit too questionable win in one form managed by King rematches vs Norton and Norton also had broken his jaw.
    Ali just is western version of Loma maybe? Yeah, he definitely is not better, being 200+ lber he had been dropped by dude 20 lbs lighter than he is.
    At least so low bad Loma did not had get. No one 20 ligher than he had dropped him on the floor.

LOL, SURNAME and
    This content is protected
    RULLZ.

Frazier appeared not ready for Foreman in 2 fights. Does this mark him as bad fighter or not notable person?

4. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    And now my measure of patience is empty.

Ali in 70 ies was worse than prime Huck. Only chin he had elite level in 70 ies and had paid for this.

5. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    But you used to have the exact opposite argument when it was Tank saying he wasn't ready for Loma.

You said that was smart management.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  6. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    A duck is when you are mandatory and a fight is called like Ryan Garcia the WBC mandatory and Instagram champion to fight the WBC World Champion Devin who incidentally is the 2 time WBC Email Champion and you shameless refuse the fight like Ryan Garcia to fight Fortunata or whatever his name is. Another example of ducking is shouting to everyone after defeating Luke Campbell that you want Tank then go on to numerous media platforms to continue calling him out saying you will put him to sleep in 2 rounds then Tank and his management accept and you run away like a scared little ***** of a girl. It’s so bad that Garcia’s relatives in the great boxing country of Mexico have disowned him. No Cojones and lacking in Corazon. A duck is when you are in line to fight someone and you punk out. Garcia is a ducker. Whether I like them or not is irrelevant what is more important is when I and others in our boxing community respect them. Being liked is an admirable quality in a dog or ***** not in a leader of men or boxing champion who are to be respected and feared as their currency of value.

The mantra “ Hated by many , Loved by Few and Respected by All” maketh a King.
    When Duran was to face Hearns he did not duck him even though he knew style wise it could be an execution yet he marched forward and took his beating like a man. Garcia calls out people then runs away like a punk. Had he taken the fight and lost he would at least be respected instead of being viewed as a nonentity who fans are 13 year old girls.

Since you mention Barrios we can point out he is an undefeated current world champion Tank is fighting next at 140 pounds.

Why is Garcia refusing as mandatory contender to fight Haney? Why oh why?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  7. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Well, depends from casual western customers.
    I do have more respect for Hunter cos he took Usyk in his real prime in the ring and had lost or Huck cos he had took 32.yo undefeated pro boxer in Povetkin in the ring and being smaller had lost close fight than xx western stars for old uncles beat up in their ( these notable fighters ) promoter's backyards.

8. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Unfortunately it seems Garcia’s promoter the Golden Boy does not share your opinion about his chances and Garcia retreat confirms he does not believe what he was saying. I predicted correctly he would call Tank out then not make the fight because and I quote “He is not of that Life”. By comparison my number 1 boxing Muhammad Ali called out the feared ferocious Sonny Liston everyone thought he was mad,he took and shocked the world. Only 13 year old girls believe in Garcia. Campbell hits hard? He may be a good technical boxer but he is not a hard puncher sorry but you saying so does not make it so. As Tank said “ if he hits Garcia you know he would have killed him” please see the video I posted at the beginning of this thread to corroborate. Finally Leo Santa Cruz is a great fighter whereas Ryan Garcia we are not sure whether he is a boxer or Instagram model but we do know he is chinny. How many world champions has Garcia fought and beat ? We know the answer if asked of Tank.

9. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Happy to be referred to as an Ali sexual if you want to call me that. He is the Greatest and he proved it in the ring. Loma is great perhaps not as great as you think. I do respect him though.

10. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Don’t be stupid. We are having a proper debate Surrix. Behave.

11. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    He has not scurried out of 130 and 135 divisions. He is a reigning world champion in both divisions and he is stepping to fight a world champion at 140 pounds so he can take fights across all these divisions which is commendable. When Tank beats guys they become nobodies and useless.

12. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Mayweather ducked Pac.

13. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    You did not get Tank and his management calling out Loma when Tank became the youngest world champion in the world. This was not because they did not think he could win but because they wanted to develop him into the superstar that he is. They know exactly what they are doing. They are optimising their chances because not only are they going to defeat Loma when they fight the plan is to obliterate him which Teo did not manage.

14. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Last I remember Floyd schooled and they did not fight earlier because Manny refused to take the test which eventually he did and got his schooling.

15. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    You see what you want to see. But facts are facts:

Fact #1: Floyd himself that everything was about timing and that he waited until the time was right.

Fact #2: Floyd avoided VADA testing.

Fact #3: Floyd was caught w/ a needle in his arm.

Fact #4: In an uneventful fight, Pac scored the harder, more significant blows. Floyd clinched 20+ times and landed mostly glancing jabs. Pac stunned Floyd twice and had Sr. calling him a coward in the corner.