Sad post fight video of Chisora

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by miniq, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Man, the guy tonight has said to Usyk he is the next knowing he will never face him. Do you think this is honourable for a boxing champion? Let it go the money and all around them of tonight, we should stay here to talk about warriors, about men with the killer instinct within, something that doesnt switch on and off like a circuit breaker. Instead we are here talking about cowards, fake champions, a lot of fixed matches to set for the future and boxing businessmen dressed like fighters. And all this is awful and pathetic.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    Gareth Priest likes this.
  2. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic For MVP Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    Meh… That’s the business he’s chosen! And also maybe a little bit of Karma after he disrespected Wlad’s wife, cheap shot smacked Vitali and some other classless things ‘Del Boy’ has done in the past. :)

I very much enjoyed this fight. Now let’s hope Fury doesn’t try and sidestep Usyk.

3. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Fury and Usyk will meet for a scheduled twelve rounds of combat in a boxing ring, and you will make some spurious excuse or other to avoid admitting that you were mistaken. Take comfort in the thought that you will not be lonely in your abject hypocrisy.

4. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Have you heard he has to set an elbow in the next months? Have you forgot the Covid excuse of Fury before to face Wilder?

Between Fury's fake or dated injuries and fights with other fighters and rematches by Usyk, you can rest assured that Warren will find a way to get everything together and make Fury duck the best by keeping him fighting the same and remaining undefeated until the retire.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  5. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    The last elbow surgery didn't prohibit him boxing within six months. Worst case, he gets a surgery and it pushes the projected date back to May. Such scenarios aren't exactly unheard of.

6. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    You mean they actually did go ahead with this fight? WTF is wrong with boxing? What could've possibly happened that made this fight a reasonable trilogy? I laughed when this was proposed and thought it was a tactic for other matches being made. I really didn't see it actually happening. I'm actually disgusted right now.

7. fencik45

fencik45 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    Plenty of guys he could have fought who weren't washed up little, slow guys he had already beaten twice. Holmes didn't fight Marvis Frazier repeatedly, Mike Tyson didn't fight Jesse Ferguson repeatedly. Holyfield didn't fight Cooper ad nauseum, etc and on and on. A guy who fights basically once possibly twice a year has no business recycling shot guys he beat easily on multiple occasions previous.

8. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    The fight wasn't any fun to watch at all.

Knowing how punchy Chisora sounds these days, I was cringing watching Fury use his head as a punching bag.

9. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Hope the pay day was worth it, Del Boy.

10. James Hudson

James Hudson Active Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2018
    A title fight that was an utter mismatch....shouldnt have been sanctioned imo!! Giving a 'buddy' a pay day is not what a world championship fight is for

Keleneki and Gareth Priest like this.
  11. iamthegreatest

iamthegreatest Well-Known Member Full Member

May 4, 2020
    I've never seen his face look so bad post fight. He really needs to retire. Don Charles should have pulled him out earlier.

12. OldSchoolBoxing

OldSchoolBoxing Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2021
    I wonder if Fury would be so "warm" and "friendly" with him if Chisora had won.

13. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    That's what happens when scumbags fight overmatched fighters in order to dodge real champions because they are scared to death of losing.

I would be hiding this footage if I were a fury fan, tbh.

I better shut up, I'm afraid of fury calling me out.

Gareth Priest likes this.
  14. SergioJ91

SergioJ91 Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2021
    Fury just gave Chisora even more brain damage.....pyrrhic victory.

Punchdrunk1 likes this.
  15. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    I'd love to give a mate non stop punishment for 10 rounds