Sadriddin Alikhanovich Akhmedov vs. Yohanes Ruba & Aidos Yerbossynuly vs. Lukas Ndafoluma RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 24, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Qayırlı kün! :ggg

requires vpn, apparently:
    https://khabar.kz/ru/programma/onlajn-translyatsiya

(searching for a better option)

This content is protected

2. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I’m not awake enough for this first fight yet lol Matute thought he was going to come out and put pressure on Nursultan to break him down but Nursultan handled it well and actually landed the best punches of the round and put Matute in some trouble

3. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    So Matute retires on his stool between rounds (I think, the broadcast froze for a second towards the end of the second round but there was very little time left in the round). He was getting the **** beat out of him but I’m not sure I can understand traveling 3/4 way around the world to pull out after two rounds

4. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    Here’s a stream of the undercard from earlier. Stops right before the televised card began

5. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    Akhmedov vs. Ruba is next. Looks like Yerbossynuly vs. Ndafoluma is the main event

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Sadriddin Alikhanovich Akhmedov vs. Yohanes Ruba, 10 rounds @ light middleweight

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Akhmedov is jabbing hard into the face and then leaning deeply over to his left to double up on a pair of hooks into the ribs of Ruba. Some wildly swung hooks by Ruba, swiveling his entire body quarter way around in either direction as he misses, Akhmedov stepping back and then raking out a right hand against the brow, making Ruba dive in to clinch. Really nice stiff triple jab by Akhmedov, lots of snap on even the second and third repetitions, each one retracted with maximum elasticity. BEAUTIFUL check left hook on the body from Akhmedov while Ruba is diving in with an overhand right with his face down shielded behind a horizontally turned left arm.

10-9 Akhmedov

Somachenko likes this.
  9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I appreciate you and everything you do around here @Somachenko, but dude...I really wish you'd just known/told me that it was on freaking бокс тв! - which always has a free, internationally available, reliable stream - instead of sending me on some wild VPN goose chase to watch it on that weird geo-blocked Kazakh channel. :lol:

(It was pure luck that I figured it out, from a screenshot of a tweet by JuliusJulianus making fun of the dance number between fights)

Of all three unbeaten Kazakh prospects atop this bill, Nursultan was the one I wanted to see most. :xqw

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Akhmedov is slamming Ruba from outside with big rainbow arcing right hands, rising a good half a foot overhead and then slamming down between his eyes. Ruba having zero success in getting close, but still putting up his dukes and blindly shuffling in, tilted forward, absorbing jabs aplenty from Akhmedov, taking a few swipes at the body, and getting ROCKED by looping rights when Akhmedov splays his legs and cranks them in with a full revolution above the waist, thrown almost like a hook.

10-9 Akhmedov

20-18 Akhmedov

11. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    I wish I had known myself lol I always forget that Бокс ТВ sometimes has a different schedule than Матч Боец because of how often they’re similar, so when I checked and saw the latter wasn’t showing it, I didn’t even think to check the other lol. My bad but you are three hours later in the day than me, so you’re a bit more on the ball than I am currently lol

IntentionalButt likes this.
  12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Sadriddin dominating. Granted the Indonesian opponent isn't much to go by and his record has little else on it, but I'm starting to wonder if maybe this Akhmedov is every bit as good as the other prospect by that surname I've been high on for a while now (light heavyweight Ali Bogdanovich Akhmedov, buddies with/mentored by GGG).

Somachenko likes this.
  13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Oh that other Akhmedov, incidentally (Ali) - is fighting tonight, actually! He's the co-main event of a Loeffler card that starts in exactly five hours from now.

Somachenko likes this.
  14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Akhmedov is putting on a jabbing clinic, and then shoulder-rolling and leading Ruba on a merry hunt all the way into a corner only to pivot clear at the last second, leaving him slapping at phantoms. Akhmedov showing a lot of good movement and reacting with slickly precise timing when Ruba comes barging in with overhands. Akhmedov ducks underneath a chopping right to land a peach of a left hook on the liver. Akhmedov falls against the ropes as Ruba forces his way in and rams his right forearm into Akhmedov's throat. Akhmedov circles out and jabs.

10-9 Akhmedov

30-27 Akhmedov