Sadriddin Alikhanovich Akhmedov vs. Yohanes Ruba & Aidos Yerbossynuly vs. Lukas Ndafoluma RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I forgot I was watching it for a few rounds. I started blankly staring off into space thinking about what I’d be eating for lunch then realized I missed the 7th and 8th

2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 10

Yerbossynuly is starting to whip the right hand over the top from behind his back, and Ndafoluma meets him in the center of the ring throwing his own stone-skipping right, both partially landing but deflecting off each other's arms. Messy clinch. Yerbossynuly is flurrying madly every time a break is ordered by the ref, but accomplishing nothing. Four punch straight combo pumped out by Ndafoluma marching in, but he misses past the head of Yerbossynuly, and they once more tie up. Sloppy left uppercut lead by Yerbossynuly, missing and essentially just spinning himself into a spooning position (with himself as the little spoon, nestling his bum into Ndafoluma's crotch).

10-9 Yerbossynuly

99-91 Yerbossynuly

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I hate you, fight I just watched. ****ing hate you.

Somachenko likes this.
  4. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    That was so dreadful that my eyes are watering from all the times I yawned lmao

IntentionalButt likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    The mayor of Almaty needs to climb in the ring for the scorecard reading? :dunno

wifly likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Official cards:

Olena Pobyvailo 97-93
    Adam Height 100-90
    Oliver Brien 97-93

UD for Yerbossynuly

7. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    Normally I stick around on the broadcast for a few minutes to see if anything notable happens or they show any undercard bouts but nah I think I’m good this time lol

8. Somachenko

Jan 6, 2018
    Zhangabayev-Matute
    This content is protected

Akhmedov-Ruba
    This content is protected