Saunders' kid...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    The worst thing about it is that when BJS sees what his son has done he doesn't sort him out. I'd have been volleyed off the stage by my arl fella in front of everyone.

People defending gypsies, I'm sorry our shite council have gave them a site and free taxis to schools every day etc. They started coming when I was in the school and my little brother is there now this is typical behaviour of them. No morals and no respect, think they're above all us normal people. Walk past the site the little shits throw stones at you. Did it to me once I was close to drowning the rats in the canal.

I like Saunders but this just makes me hope he gets laid out.

Brixton Bomber and Injin Chi like this.
  2. Injin Chi

Injin Chi Member Full Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Disrespectful wee oik. I blame the parents.

Here's Johnny likes this.
  3. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Looks to me as though Saunders egged him on. Saunders really gobbing off for this one, could bite him in the arse. Might look at a flutter on the upset.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  4. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Oh how I would love to see Saunders banged out infront of his demon son...fingers crossed

5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    The kid apologised in front of thousands of people and millions of TV viewers.
    Maybe he won't grow up to be a serial killer after all.

6. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Made me chuckle.....now I know who his kid reminded me of......Damien out of only fools and horses.:demon7:

7. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    "Sorry for punching you in the nuts"

:loel:

8. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Most travellers have very well mannered kids. Silly fool saunders lack of parenting shows in his bully thug kid who is also shameless....a new low blow for boxing...saunders os an intensely unlikeable ccccuuunt

Silly billy likes this.
  9. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Bit of non apology from the lad given he was smiling when he said it. That said, he is young and hopefully he conducts himself much the future.

Frank was clearly annoyed at him in an iFL interview however!

10. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    The kid is a horrible piece of work. Filtered down from his dad. Who is a bully also

Doesn't bother me he's a fighter not politician. Not interested in fighters being role models . Far better characters to aspire to than a guys whose primary objective in life is to **** people up

11. Anabolic

Anabolic New Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Pikey behaviour at its best!