Saunders stripped!!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Puroresu_Fan, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Absolutely and I absolutely knew this would happen.Ive always been realistic re PEDs and whilst I’ve been a fan of Saunders as a boxer I had my suspicions when he went to Ingles place and looked a million dollars.
    To go on about banning Canelo whilst doping himself is so hypocritical and as bad as it gets imo and let’s not forget his best buddy Tyson Fury(another hypocrite)also tested positive and seems to have been swept under the carpet.
    This was bound to happen with Saunders I’m afraid and personally I ain’t buying any stories about nasal sprays ect,just as I don’t buy eating tainted meat as they are supposed to be pro boxers and should be able to live without risking their careers over steaks and cold remedies.

2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Of course it is,ever since those MMA guys were absolved of wrongdoing by using tainted supplements ect the rest have caught on and it’s bordering on pathetic to hear the excuses.

I’d say only Chael Sonnen came out and told the truth about PEDs which is why when he comes out and calls all these BS excuses for what they are(a pack of lies)you can believe him 100% so much so that he says he can tell who’s using and what just by looking at their body type alone.
    Saunders went from looking awful and overweight to an overnight sensation in Canada who caught the attention of Joe Rogan ect.

Ukansodoff and rorschach51 like this.
  3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    That’s fine I don’t feel the need to convince random posters. For what it’s worth I don’t have any links I just know about his property portfolio.

His fight purse for Lemieux was over £1.5m so that should be evidence enough that you are way off the mark.

4. dominatorh

dominatorh Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Finally justice in boxing. the sad thing is David Lemieux will complain he was cheated. cotto vs margarito style.

22JM likes this.
  5. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    That maybe so and I hope his been clever with the his money. Still his not a charity and losing $2 mil and then fighting the sale guy for a fraction of that has to hurt.

This would of been his biggest payday in boxing so far.

rorschach51 likes this.
  6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Yes no doubt it will be a sore one. Especially since he probably settled on the £100k fine with the belief that he would be earning $2m just weeks later.

rorschach51 likes this.
  7. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    I knew he was a piece of ****.

22JM likes this.
  8. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Great news!!!

9. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Does Canelo deserve to be called a champ either ??
    he behaved worse than BJS his "punidhment was
    time yo get his knee surgery done the receive a multi mil $$$$ gift of GGGs world titles. now tell me it doesn't pay to be crooked in boxing

Angler Andrew, Holler and rorschach51 like this.
  10. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Come on Kautondokwa knock this glass jawed bum out, someone like Boo Boo Andrade should not have such a easy route to a piece of the Middleweight title. Too Bad Charlo can't step in here and make it a proper fight for a piece of the Middleweight title. Pulling for the African to pull the big KO upset :ggg

11. tommyg6

tommyg6 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 30, 2015
    This content is protected

Recently just saw this on Twitter and it had me laughing lol.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  12. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    I do too, according to the RBR our own IB did (he managed to find his way into the hearing and give us a PBP of what was said) That hearing committee wasn't hearing it, and already had their minds made up. I hope Saunders becomes a millionaire on the Massachusetts courts dime.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  13. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Saunders is the king of inactivity.

Be it an injury, a fake injury, or a PED suspension, he finds ways to not fight.

14. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Same people who say "Clenelo" over and over to provoke others are emotional in their defense of Saunders?

Hmm. I would say I'm surprised. But that would be a lie.

15. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    no canelo is a cheat and in most people's view lost to GGG twice. so should not be a champ