Saunders v Isufi WBO Super Middleweight title

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Feb 18, 2019.

1. BluenoseBxingFan

BluenoseBxingFan Member Full Member

Mar 25, 2018
    It will need a good undercard, but I'm not too fussed. Hopefully Saunders is fit, motivated and impressive at super middleweight. He needs to fight regularly this year. 3 fights minimum.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  2. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Great fight for the fans

CutThroatFade likes this.
  3. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    No chance...

Sphillips likes this.
  4. Dfaulds

Dfaulds Well-Known Member Full Member

May 22, 2017
    Stevenage is a dump and this fight is a joke. Pretty much sums up BJS tbf.

TonyHayers and mcvey like this.
  5. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    A worthless fight for a worthless belt.

mcvey likes this.
  6. Snowy1989

Snowy1989 Active Member Full Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Frank and BJS are the gift that keeps giving.

7. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    He is certainly dropping the quality.His opponent doesn't make The Rings top ten!

8. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    It's a **** take matchup.

9. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Typical Warren interview today.

Frank any news on the undercard?

"whaddya wana know that for? I mean give me a break, the card is on, it's happening, that's it, the fans are getting the fight they wanted, it's on! there's nothing more to do it, whaddya wana know the undercard for??"

Frank, Billy hasn't got his licence approved yet? Anything going on there?

"whaddya need a bloody a boxing licence for? I mean give me a break! Who needs a boxing licence and more importantly! Do the 'Earns get their boxers licences?? Ask them about Stubhub! Ask them about secondary ticket sales company sponsoring their shows **shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug whilst standing in front of a Stubhub logo**

Frank any news on the venue yet?

Bleeding heck, you're like a kid in a candy store today! How much more info you tryna get out of me! No venue I told you! Jesus christ I mean we're giving the fans the fight they wanted and now you wana know the venue too! Cor! Stop being so nosy! **shoulder shrug shoulder shrug**

10. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    We'll it's a step up from the Paisley Leisure centre where he fought not that long ago.

At least i think it's a step up, just.

Pretty poor stuff .

11. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I love these type of posts :D

Personally don't want Billy Joe at SMW. Is the plan to keep him there? I'd love to know Warren's plans for Billy, if he has any.

12. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Probably to get rid of him.

He's in a difficult position with Saunders. Dubois and Yarde are criticised for their somewhat glacial rate of progress, particularly the latter, but there's clearly potential for them to become big names. Warrington's career is ticking along very nicely. Frampton and Fury are obviously well known.

Saunders though. Is he simply unpromotable? I'm not sure what anyone would be able to do for the guy? I'm convinced that behind closed doors and in his private moments Frank absolutely hates the guy.

13. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I love how people are slamming the venue but it's great that Warren and Saunders are bringing Championship boxing to Stevenage rather than the same old boxing venues.

People trashing this venue, let's not forget that Hearn just had Jordan Gill and Anthony Sims out in a run down wedding hall in Peterborough.

It's great for boxing fans in Stevenage and great for Stevenage Football Club, a proper football club.

NasalSpray likes this.
  14. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    What complete nonsense you spout. Like a gossiping queen. Please go and post on mumsnet.com if you want to gossip about Frank's relationship with Billy Joe. Bill is Frank's most loyal fighter. He's been with him since the beginning through to a world title even when Hearn was lurking around him like a hurting ex-girlfriend talking about making big offers to promote him in IFL interviews.

15. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    I know loads of people who are up for this.

We won't see many stadium fights in the UK ever again.

Expect a crowd of 10,000.