Savannah "The Gypsy Queen" Marshall vs Claressa "T-Rex" Shields - Who you got?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by kojak, Oct 16, 2021.

Who wins and how?

1. Savannah "The Gypsy Queen" Marshall - Points

21 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Savannah "The Gypsy Queen" Marshall - KO

46 vote(s)
    59.7%
  3. Claressa "T-Rex" Shields - Points

6 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Claressa "T-Rex" Shields - KO

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Can't we have a seperate forum where you can discuss this nonsense?

navigator likes this.
  2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Shields is literally made to order for Savannah "The Gypsy Queen" Marshall.:deal:

Marshall wins by KO in 5.

3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Went up in my ratings for the final sentence.

moog likes this.
  4. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Yes good of him. He says he has businesses, so does not need the money. In fact I remember Savannah saying in an interview that when they used to go on training camps and she never had money that Peter and Hughie always covered her so she never missed out.

kojak, Jurgen and unfriendlyorchid like this.
  5. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    She is not a gypsy.

6. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Are you?

7. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Globohomo doesn't care whether there's an organic demand or not, female boxing will be popular and you will love it. Anything the boys can do, the girls can do just as well or better, and don't you forget it!, biology is misogyny, etc.

I wish men would stop biting and creating threads on this crap, giving views to the YouTube uploads, iFL interviews, etc. Shields getting a deserved beating isn't justification for supporting the farce that is televised womens' professional boxing, least not for me. Best way to put that obnoxious broad in her place is to not give her the bag, which the American boxing industry was doing well enough (booting her from network slots on account of her ratings sliding even as her fights grew ostensibly bigger) until the goofy Brits threw her a bone.

Safin likes this.
  8. jimmyonebomb

jimmyonebomb Active Member Full Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Maybe they’re not “biting” but just genuinely interested in the fight. I know I am

moog likes this.
  9. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Seems to me that most here think womens' boxing is a joke and want it to go away, but can't help making threads about it and talking about it. If the threads were beseeching Sky and DAZN to get it off — or else put it on its own bills to prove itself by its own merits instead of benefiting from affirmative action, piggybacking on the men (like Hearn letting Anthony Crolla's name sell the tickets before installing Katie Taylor as headliner to make it look like she can actually put an ass in a seat) and taking opportunities from young guys with families to support — I could understand the subject of womens' boxing being raised, but I'm seeing guys who profess to resent the force-feeding of this crap version of the sport going ahead and validating it just the same by getting caught up in storylines and personality BS.

Do we really want to have to suffer through inflatable doll Hannah Baggaley and her lips full of hyaluronic acid flailing away on a televised card in 2022? Is that a price worth paying for seeing Shields get beaten up? No and no.

Safin likes this.
  10. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Good idea, then we'll find out who the actual fight fans and who the drama addict consoomers are. Anyone who would enter a womens' boxing forum is either a woman or a lame who pays to drink e-girl bathwater.

Out of sight, out of mind, let this hideous garbage die a death.

As if boxing doesn't have enough problems and its long-suffering fans aren't abused and taken for granted enough already.

Safin likes this.
  11. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Watch Shanny in her next fight and you will appreciate the finer dark arts of female boxthing.

#TeamShanny

12. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    That's it, for me. It all comes back to the fact that it's on a men's show. I would not watch otherwise, and more often than not I don't watch regardless. If I have nothing else to do I will sit through it and read the comments on here.

Agree re: Baggaley. Insufferable.

navigator likes this.
  13. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    I think sav could stop her but I've played safe and gone for a pts win.
    Really like savannah

moog likes this.
  14. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    Exactly. Depth of talent is womans boxing is light, but thats understandable. But some of those women like Marshall and Taylor are world class boxers. As a boxing fan i love to see their skills.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  15. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    I would much rather see Marshall v Shields than Parker v Chisora for example.