Savannah "The Silent Assassin" Marshall

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Aug 6, 2017.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    This shy Brit is the only person to date to have ever defeated Claressa Shields in a boxing ring, period (amateur or professional). It happened in 2012 during the world championships in China, and Marshall blew her out early, in the Round of 32, by a 14-8 score before going on to dominate the rest of the field representing Norway, China, Russia and finally Azerbaijan en route to a gold medal. She took silver in the worlds in 2010 & 2016. She also represented the UK at both the Río and London Olympics, but twice failed to reach the medal stages.

In addition to cleaning up domestically (taking gold at the Commonwealth Games in 2014) she has loads of terrific international names on her amateur résumé besides just Shields, including: Pooja Rani of India (twice, by shutout both times), powerful Norwegian southpaw and former European champ Lotte Lein (with a 40-9 record), and Marichelle De Jong, a Dutchwoman and 2-time Worlds bronze medalist, and yet another European champ with a record of 77-12-1 facing robust competition.

She is making her pro debut on the same card as Conor McGregor, and is the most recent promotional draft of McGregor's opponent, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Her opponent is TBA. I'm curious to see how well her styles translates into the pros and if a grudge match with Shields could be marinating.

Chuck Norris likes this.
  2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Opponent will be Sydney LeBlanc, whom Claressa Shields fought in her third pro bout.

LeBlanc went the full 8 with Shields, never down. A statement would be made and face metaphorically slapped if Marshall gets the stoppage inside 4.

4. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Marshall turning pro is one of the reasons why Shields has been acting up and talking **** as of late, probably getting some sleepless nights.

IntentionalButt likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Event of the decade brewing!!! It's like Mayweather vs. Pacquiao all over (minus four testicles)

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This will probably be the first bout on the card and will probably be more competitive and entertaining than its main event. :lol: