Saying 'Floyd beats Lomachenko easy' is the same as saying Hearns beats Floyd easy

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bluebird, Sep 5, 2019.

1. bluebird

bluebird Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2009
    disagree.

Pacquiao is A LOT bigger than Lomachenko. Pacquiao has 8 inch wrists and massive calves. He is a stocky guy and his skeleton probably weighs a lot more than Loma, and with that, has more power. Loma in comparison has a very slender frame. He can't put on any more mass without getting chubby/losing his ability.

Kaan likes this.
  2. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Even if you shrunk floyd down and made him 10lbs smaller he still whoops Loma's ass wholesale.

#levels

3. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Loma takes Floyd to Slick School like Slick Spaddy Spadaforda did in sparring

''But Floyd a gym rat doe he always in shape''

Spaddy who was strung out on heroin takes his ass to Slick School and completely tools him in the gym and makes him quit like a female dog

''But Floyd was out of shape doe''

:risas3:

When Floyd recovers from his slicking and the embarrassment of being schooled by a rail-thin anaemic junkie he flips out and refuses to allow any outside cameras into his gym for the next decade lol

And like 0-0-0 Sugar Money Mac did for the first 4 rounds in his pro debut before his gas tanks ran dry.

Drunken Master and Zab's slickness gave him fits too and none of the aforementioned slicksters slickness is Matrix Level.

Jackman65 and CST80 like this.
  4. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    False. He's fought alot of fighters that was much bigger than him. De Lay Hoya, Canelo, Corrales, NDou, Castillo just to name a few.

Pimp C and George Crowcroft like this.
  5. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Hearns was no where near as fast as Mayweather. Hearns lack conditioning. He was hell bent in KO'ing every fighter. MAyweather uses that to his advantage by using his defense and footwork. Mayweather wouldn't be in a place long enough for Hearns to KO him. If anything, Hearns win by decision for being the aggressor and Mayweather being too defensive. Only thing Hearns has over Mayweather is height, reach, power and jab. However, Hearn mistake would be trying to take out Mayweather in the early rounds instead of trying to box him using his jab. So this fight is more 50/50 than people think.

6. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Any one who says both would be correct imo

Alo2006 likes this.
  7. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Lol

8. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Where did u get these lies from? Mayweather was not in boxing shape. So he use Spadaforda to push him. Spadaforda at that time was underfeated and in fighting shape. Also was a top 140 fighter who could have been special if he could have stayed focus outside of boxing. Besides, the fact that u are putting all of this emphasis on sparring is hilarious.

9. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Mayweather never threw a power shot as fast as Hearns did against Duran. It's on film so it's not like this is really a debate.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  10. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Mayweather is naturally small. He's not even a 147 fighter. He's technically a 140 pounder. SO he fought two weight classes higher to make more money fighting the bigger name fighters and dare to be great. SO yes, he is a much smaller fighter by frame. Reach doesn't make u big. It's all on high and frame. Mayweather fought Canelo, who was technically middle/Super middle fighter who shrunk down to 154. Canelo came in @ 170 while Mayweather was 150. Now u telling me that's not a size advantage. When Canelo usually walks around 185 to 190 lol

11. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Uhhh, yes he has, and it's not even close. Mayweather has come from 130 and gone as far as 154 in weight class. So what are u talking about?

12. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    So u really think Hearns was faster than Mayweather?

13. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Yea like I said if one uses his eyes and watches TV that's the only thing you can conclude. Or just ask Ray Leonard who said Hearns was so fast he couldn't even see the jab coming.

14. Boxcel

Boxcel Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Mayweather is light in weight, but not undersized in frame. He looked taller than Canelo with longer reach. Would've been a different story if Canelo was also taller and longer than him.

15. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Floyd fought bigger guys but usually drained them (Canelo, etc) to have an advantage. He refused to fight Winky because Wright refused to sign a max hydration clause. Floyd was no dummy, he knew weight classes mattered. At 130, with hydration clause to fight at the same weight, I would take Loma over Floyd. He moves better than anyone Floyd fought at 130 and has a ring IQ equal to Floyd. It would have been a great fight. At higher weights I would easily choose Floyd because he would have a size advantage that would be too much for Loma. In terms of skill, Loma would have given Floyd trouble and vice versus.

Rock0052 likes this.