SCINTILLATING Performance By The BEST Boxer Of His Era Manny Dapidran Pacquiao! It’s IRREFUTABLE!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by LeftRightDownThePipe, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Indeed. :chuck:

DONT B SCARED likes this.
  2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol what is it with Floyd and Manny?I must be the only person on earth that likes both.being a casual does have its merits.
    In all seriousness both were so much different,don’t think Manny of beaten Canelo like Floyd.

3. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    you suckedoffgreenlantern

4. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    For me the frustration comes from Pacquiao has a vastly superior resume than Floyd Mayweather does. And then people turn around and talk about how resume matters. So does is it or does it not? Because Pacquiao's resume blows Floyd's out of the water. So if people are going to be consistent then be real.

iii and Bofo24 like this.
  5. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    you are talking Uttter Scutter.

6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    probably, but pac would have put castillo to sleep, so...

7. Barrera

Barrera Defeated Boxing_master Full Member

Jul 13, 2012
    berto wasnt in his prime was he ?

tee_birch likes this.
  8. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Mayweather was a steroid using woman beater. I'm guessing you think that's ok?

9. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    True, true, maybe he wasn't. The point I was trying to illustrate was the disparity in their resumes. Manny's resume is clearly, far and away superior to Mayweather's. Now, if anybody wants to say Mayweather is better H2H. Have at it. But don't sit there with a straight face and say Mayweather has the better resume. It's not even close.

LANCE99, Bofo24 and this_and_that like this.
  10. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    In all seriousness, I think Pacquiao resume is unmatched this era.

Floyd does have a win over him and a stellar resume too.

Those 2 are light years ahead of the rest

11. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    pacquiao is the smaller man, simple as that.

Angler Andrew and bandeedo like this.
  12. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    I don't think it's as simple saying well Floyd beat him therefore Floyd is the greater fighter.. that fight was awful & Floyd fought like a scared gibbon in it too

I mean, Mosley beat fishnets but I think historically I still rank Oscar higher than Mosley overall..

It's the disadvantages they overcame & there ENTIRE body of work I look at.. Manny had huge amounts of wear & tear by his mid 30s & he's a naturally smaller than Floyd.. he's just juiced to the gills but then again so was Floyd lol

Manny has declined, but to a point in which he seems to have plateaued (for now) at a level that is still good enough to compete with the best, which just shows how good he was 10 years ago! He continues to overcome & defy the odds so huge props manny.. he's the Duran of our time.

Manny has had one foot in boxing & one in politics for years now.. that's the guy Floyd beat! A politician! All those outside pressures, distractions & the lifestyle that PAC leads, yet he still finds the time to further his ATG boxing career.. its simply amazing ..

Tiny Manny>Floyd.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  13. Up the gut

Up the gut Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 10, 2018
    A sickeningly talented fighter...Had everything that other elites were lacking, like a pair of massive humongous bollox, zero cherry picking. The best talent ive ever seen bar none, on his own !

14. Up the gut

Up the gut Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Great post..What a fighter Liq

Liquorice likes this.
  15. stormy

stormy Live and Learn Full Member

Mar 17, 2009
    beat it Jizzy