Sebastion Eubank turns pro

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by marty, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Bill C84

Bill C84 Boxing Junkie banned

Sep 11, 2011
    I knew you would be pleased. :lol:

2. cheekyvid

cheekyvid Detroit, I shall return. Full Member

Nov 4, 2009
    cheer up mate. i doubt hes gonna lose any sleep. nothing against him, hope hes very happy and succesful in life. if hes good then great.

3. Mufc30

Mufc30 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 28, 2013
    He handled Carruthers quite well actually in that he had to learn to adapt his style,easily won it too,just lacks power. Footwork is ok,speed and reflexes are good,and these are decent fights he has had,certainly not tomato can after can.he is learning and young,should be supported not written off yet.
    As for Helenius,has some skill and has power but my point stands,not at a standard that is world class.

Fury looked awful in some Of his early fights yet shows improvement each time and finds a way to win,why can't Eubank Jr.

4. dee-z-r

dee-z-r Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2009
    is this the eubank that KO'd a guy on that amateur show that they showed on boxnation?

5. Lilo

Lilo Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Sorry what am I saying? :huh

The fact is he has looked sub world class in his last three fights, injury or no injury. Not a bad thing, not everyone can be a world beater. I'm not saying Eubank Jr will be a world beater, I'm saying that he is being given a tough route on purpose (by giving opponents more notice). He is being 'blooded'. Yes the opponents are ranked low, so is he, but these opponents are generally being given more time than they usually get to train (or that is the aim anyway). He is learning.

6. ApatheticLeader

ApatheticLeader is bringing ***y back. Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Er....yeah.....sure :huh

I was happy about having another Eubank to hopefully show that their gross incompetence as boxers isn't necessarily a genetic trait.

7. colinsMrs

colinsMrs Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 3, 2012
    This thread has been around since 2013.

Any news? I thought he was a heavy weight

8. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
  9. Bellewbomber

Bellewbomber Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 21, 2014
  10. Bellewbomber

Bellewbomber Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 21, 2014
    [url]http://www.amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Tournaments/Haringey2014.html[/url]

[url]http://www.amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Nationalchamps/England2014.html[/url]

[url]http://www.amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Tournaments/GiraldoCordovaCardin2014.html[/url]

[url]http://www.amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Tournaments/GiraldoCordovaCardin2013.html[/url]

11. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    I know a lad who beat him in the ABA quarters. Nothing more than a decent boxer as far as I am aware.

12. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Just bumping this as I saw that Seb Eubank has never turned pro and is not anywhere on the internet.

What happened? Anyone know?

13. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    It's a mystery to me, he was claiming he was turning pro soon regularly a while ago.

He's not much younger than Jr so probably too late now.

I think he looked more technically correct than Jr and better power but I don't think he had the same speed.

He was an athlete though for sure

14. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    He made the decision to turn pro literally three weeks ago. Now safely ensconsed in the Hove gym and splitting some time in Dubai.

Seb is pretty special, don't sleep on him like most have done on CEJ. Get on the train early. A big puncher, fast as hell, great footwork. Sleeps people.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  15. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    About a year ago I saw some clips of himself he'd put on social media, showing replays of himself uppercutting a novice in Dubai and swimming in a river. He just looked like he was in love with himself.