Selby and Frampton.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by AdrianSterling, Jan 26, 2017.

1. youcrazyboy

youcrazyboy Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2007
    After that dismal performance I suspect

2. youcrazyboy

youcrazyboy Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2007
    After that dismal performance anyone who can jab and move will beat feamotion because apparently he's world class but doesn't know how to neutralise a height and reach advantage. I thought his performance was pathetic and proof he is not world class as he couldn't adjust. No wonder they kept him away from Rigodeaux he would have lost 12 rounds.

toxedo911 likes this.
  3. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I concur with this sentiment

4. Two Shakes

Two Shakes Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2008
    When you see how many times Leo found his whiskers, he'd have been lucky to hear the final bell against Rigo.

And who can forget when he was tagged by Quigg in the 11th, he argued he wasn't hurt but the video evidence suggests otherwise.

Selby must be chomping at the bit after watching the fight last night.

5. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Selby? How many times has he headlined in Vegas? Or Cardiff for that matter?
    Now he's better than Frampton? Get real....

6. sharpy

sharpy Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2009
    I think whoever thinks Galahad beats anyone of note is mistaken. Anyone that can punch will walk through him. Plus he's a cheat and is desperately trying to chase money. I know that's why people box but he's so desperare to get a fight with frampton or quigg it's embarrassing. He whined on about rigo then had the chance to box him and moved up. I hope he festers stick fighting tin cans for eternity the cheating scum bag. I think frampton beats selby if last night doesn't make him crumble

7. toxedo911

toxedo911 Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    It's scary, Frampton is a good fighter , but he ain't the best in any division , I think Santa Cruz is basic, nothing special . Frampton struggled twice, 1st he won , and second he lost quiet clearly. This guy is a fighter of the year for 2016, after he and Cruz, shamlesslybducked rigo.

I can see why now. They are both levels below , in fact I think nonito is a level above. They best not move up, they will get slaughtered

8. Jim Jeffries

Jim Jeffries Ring General banned Full Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Both Selby and Frampton are similar level.

Selby showed weaknesses to me in the Hunter fight. I think it may have been a bit off an ''off night'', though. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Selby has a wider array of punches but i think Frampton may hit harder.

I think Frampton is overrated to be honest. He fought Rendall Monroe leftover 2x and basic ass Quigg. The guys fought average and shot fighters. He ducks Rigo because of ''monies''. He knew he'd lose 11-1 or 12-0. No adaptability. No plan B, C, and D. Crap trainer Shane McGuigan.

He's a solid fighter but not close to elite. Which there's no shame of. Its just Barry and Carl are cocky little *******s and think Carl is better than he actually is.

Santa Cruz fought tijuana pool cleaners, Frampton, Quigg and Monroe leftover and Average Abner. Whoop de doo!

His workrate is the best thing about him. His power is overrated. His punch variety is rubbish. His defense is ''decent'' i'll give him that.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  9. Bent-nose

Bent-nose Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    I think the next 18 months should show that it's you that is mistaken.

He's never been offered that fight.