Serhii "El Flaco" Bohachuk

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 25, 2020.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    ...just made 21-1-2 step-ups opponent Alejandro "Pajaro" Dávila quit on his stool after 6 rounds.

I used to go out of my way to catch Bohachuk fights when he headlined small-hall shows on the way up (courtesy of Tom Loeffler's 360° Promotions) and considered him exciting but fundamentally flawed: he's the kind of kid that only has the one gear. Good gear, mind you, but - WYSIWYG.

This content is protected

Skimming through his fight with Davila (which starts at 3 hrs and 2 minutes above), it would appear he's the same old Bohachuk. Decent, but just decent.

2. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Make the Cold War great again. Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Video is blocked. Too bad I was trying to watch but now I gotta quit on my stool and get back to work.

aaalbert likes this.
  3. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Yeah I ain't drinking that kool aid.

Just a solid workman like fighter with very decent power but less vaunted than it seems due to his level of opposition.

pistal47 likes this.
  4. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    I'm a big fan but he's an early round jaw-dropping and shocking and embarrassing KO waiting to happen. But like you said he does have some very nice pieces to his game. I will always be his fan, if a KO's a world champ or gets knocked out by a mall santa claus

5. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    It's not a huge loss, he's not Jared Anderson, Jaorron Ennis, or even Richardson Hitchens.

Who's the guy that was 2 weight classes bigger than Tank that got turned into a flat out ***** by Tank in sparring, basically a performance that should end whatever his career was, if it even was one? This guy is like him - Redkach- but noticeably better in most areas and certainly higher upside but still will get stretched repeatedly by the best.

Willie Maeket likes this.
  6. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    I doubt he would have the balls to hop the ropes and face the fearsome @IntentionalButt. Don't let that lopsidedly losing amateur record fool you, it's his round by round and posting skillz that are fearsome.

7. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    You gotta fill those drive through orders, man.

Willie Maeket likes this.
  8. Smoking Ban

Smoking Ban New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    lol he's better than all them Great black hope bums.