Setanta Sports

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Johnboy2007, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Johnboy2007

Johnboy2007 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 21, 2007
    Quick question guys. Im with virgin media and theyve just updated our tv package so weve got setanta 1 & 2 and some other football chanels (im in the uk). Is there boxing on these channels or do you still have to ppv? If so anyone got a boxing schedule link?

2. elle

elle Journeywoman Full Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Yes, there is boxing on Setanta Sports 1 & 2.

Its worth checking out Achillesthegreat 'Boxing on TV' sticky thread at the top of this section for details of up and coming televised fights - many of the Setanta ones are listed there.

Hope this is of some help.

3. Johnboy2007

May 21, 2007
    Yes it is helpful cheers, i thought it might be but didnt want to get my hopes up , will the hatton fight be on there do you think or will big name fights be ppv still , dont know how it works lol. Not that it matters as ill be in australia at the time of the hatton fight visitin my dad and he aint got cable!:shock:

4. elle

elle Journeywoman Full Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Don't think a big fight like Calzaghe v Kessler has been announced as PPV in the UK but it varies from fight to fight.

The Hatton v Mayweather fight is on Sky Sports and i'll be cheering Hatton on like mad from the comfort of my living room whilst you are over in Oz!

On Setanta Sports own site you could always search for Boxing: Live on Setanta for more info.

5. Johnboy2007

May 21, 2007
    I will be watching it , dont know how yet lol but no way am i missing our boy givin mayweather a lesson.:hey Ill figure out some way of watching it over there lol

6. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    The Pac-Barrera fight is on tonigth, the Diaz fight next week and Kessler-JC are all non-PPV on Setanta.

7. nulty

nulty Guest

I've literally just got signed up with setanta. Hope they continue with good coverage.