Shakur Stevenson enters my pound for pound top 10!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by UndergroundBoxing, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Then respect the almost perfect shutout he did bru—Lara , Floyd and others do the run game too and are just as brilliant

2. BoxMan10

BoxMan10 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2020
    ye let him move up to 135.. loma haney both beat him tomorrow.

3. Pimp C

Pimp C Free The Guys! F 12 & Goofies Stay Dangerous! Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    No loma is the only one who has a chance against Shakur. He beats Haney garcia and Davis at that weight.

4. BoxMan10

BoxMan10 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2020
    wouldnt be surprised if he went 0-4 or 1-3 lol.. and lol at "loma has a chance" he has alot better then a chance.

5. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    I remember watching some sparring footage of him and Haney.
    Haney was getting an ass whooping and actually tried to turn it in to a dog fight because Shakur was too slick.
    Haney showed some balls in that footage but was getting whooped badly.

Shakur will be levels above Haney at 135lbs

6. james5000

Apr 11, 2010
    Not Tank, Tank hits too hard. Tank will only be beaten at 147 up

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I mean loma is his toughest fight at the weight. Of course loma has a chance.

8. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Too soon for a top 10 inclusion. Let's see him in there with a puncher who is smart as well.
    And he doesn't have much pop.

9. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Shakur is long and can use movement to beat tank he will outbox tank from the outside and catch him as he comes in. Shakur won't fight tank like he fought Valdez. He will be on his bike.

10. james5000

Apr 11, 2010
    Or just get bombed out lol

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Fair enough. Tank is good

12. ellerbe

ellerbe I have spoken Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    They're both excellent.

13. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Lol no Shakur would play with Stank. All of that power wouldn't be landing. At best Tank works the body a bit and gets a few face shots it. They're legues apart. You cannot compare the two. Jojo Diaz would give Stank the fight of his life

14. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

May 29, 2007
    No I actually like Lomachenko I am just not sexually attracted to him or bestow him in divine God like qualities like his idiotic fans who we refer to as the Lomasexuals cult. He beat Commey a very good fighter and Champion but Teofimo beat Commey in more comprehensive fashion. People like you never gave both Teofimo and the Mexican who beat Lomachenko their due credit. It’s not tribalism it’s reality. You are the type of fool who puts up post and threads about how Loma would beat Floyd. When Tank separates Loma from his sense you will have your convenient excuse that is Loma was to old blah blah. Stop complaining and make the fight. Tank and his coach have indicated they are keen to have the fight despite Loma bringing nothing to the table like a world title. What really robs you and those like you up the wrong way is that your divinity the God you worship Lomachenko is not what you try and make him out to be. You hate Tank for several reasons and I am going to be specific here not bull**** tribalism like you refer to about me but because of his relationship with Floyd Mayweather, PBC, Mayweather Promotions, Al Haymon, Leonard Ellerbe and last but not least because he comes from the Ghetto. Your hatred is steeped in racism. Be honest about it you SOB.

Last edited: May 2, 2022
  15. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    I never gave Teofimo and Salido credit ? Do you have autism ? I have said countless times that Lopez beat Lomachenko fair and sqaure. The Salido fight was dirty but Loma never complained so whatever. You are so thick skulled its comical:risas3:
    It's tribalism
    Even though i said Floyd would beat Lomachenko ?
    Just another asinine respone from Olu

Is it an excuse or is it reality ? 35 and over and a boxer physically declines. Anyone with a braincell should know this, although you might not fit the bill. Stank trying to age Lomachenko is disgraceful. He never wanted that fight and he won't want it until Lomachenko is at least 38 or pushing 40
    His Coach has little say in who he fights, the promoters do and Mayweather already said that he wanted to keep Stank away from Lomachenko because Stank wasn't ready yet :ohno. Tank Davis himself even said it's all "about making it at the right time" when referring to the Lomachenko fight in quote. Considering he's never tried to hold negotiations means he's all talk. It's Pathetic