Shakur Stevenson Says He Would Have Smoke A Prime Manny Pacquiao...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Jun 4, 2023.

1. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Ring age.

Pac was smaller and had been through tons of wars with big punchers (Cotto, Marquez, Margarito, Morales) and was KO'd by Marquez 2 years earlier. Plus Pac's hyper offensive style didn't lend his career to longevity. He still operated at an elite level, but he had a ton of mileage on his clock. Floyd was 100% the fresher fighter with a defensive style and much closer to his prime with far less mileage. Most people didn't think they'd see Pac in the ring ever again after the Marquez KO.

box33 and Jackman65 like this.
  2. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    How many times do you have to explain to these noobs!?

While you're at it head over to Twitter,reddit, oh & don't forget the ldbc channels though with their abhorrent low IQ I doubt your point will get through to them,

Btw I think Pac would have done fine if he just didn't go into the fight injured.

JOKER likes this.
  3. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    David Diaz version of Pac vs Stevenson? Gotta favor Pac. I feel Stevenson is the best lightweight currently, but his resume is nowhere near where it needs to be for me to put him as a clear favorite to beat Pac as of now.

4. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Nakathila's power had Shakur in survival mode. Pac would touch this dude's chin and sleep him.

5. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    You already know me, bro!!!

Always gonna defend Pac with truth bombs!!!

box33 likes this.
  6. Fourth_Horseman

Fourth_Horseman Member Full Member

May 12, 2022
    An avalanche of excuses does not strengthen your clueless claims. Prime or no Prime, Floyd beats Manny. Continue with the excuses, if it satisfies your needs.

Pimp C likes this.
  7. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Floyd was too scared to fight a prime Pac.

Deal with it.

:deal:

8. Fourth_Horseman

May 12, 2022
    Floyd did beat Pacman handily. Try refuting facts, if you can.

Pimp C likes this.
  9. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    These comments...you sure you dont drink Bud light?

Jackman65 likes this.
  10. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    He's supposed to believe this...................I don't know why people are so up in arms over this. You gotta truly believe you're the best if you're gonna make it in this biz.

With that being said. Pac would absolutely ruin him. Imagine the Pac that slaughtered David Diaz against him..............he may never fight again after that.

Brighton bomber likes this.
  11. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    You saying Floyd beat Manny 10-2 ????? That shows you really do not understand boxing.lol Remember ever Floyd's Dad/trainer yelled between rounds " Why are you fighting scared son? You know youre losing this fight don't you " ? IV gate should have got that debacle deleted & made a N/C. Everyone knows why Floyd tried to hide that illegal excessive saline treatment in his own home. In the meantime they sabotaged Manny too.
    Both a 100% Manny & a 100% Margarito would have beaten Floyd

JOKER and box33 like this.
  12. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Exhibit A : Here we got an actual insensible individual trying to tell me about what's clueless while running to defend his hero,

Must of hit a nerve or two there it seems, continue on with your obsession of cope delusions.

JOKER likes this.
  13. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    Nah pac only had issues with atg mexican warriors.He had no issues giving slick big miuth talkers the business..Mexicano dont talk smack alot but they let the talking in tha rang..

14. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Floyd used illegal IV fluids to mask his PED use against an injured one-armed and old Pac.

Or are you conveniently forgetting that?

15. Fourth_Horseman

May 12, 2022
    If am a fan of boxing and not of Floyd that's if you noticed my responses. My apologies for challenging the standing of your darling, Manny. Please do continue with infatuation
    Against, "I am afraid of needles" Pacquiao?

Pimp C and ellerbe like this.