Shanon Courtney vs Ebanie Bridge

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Mar 14, 2021.

1. No idea

No idea Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2021
    Are Shannon Courteneay and Antony Fowler related ?
    They have to be the most unlikable boxers out there.
    When they get abuse or found out they act humble for awhile but they cant help it and drift back to been themselves.

DirtyOldTown and Furious like this.
  2. ElPantera

ElPantera Member Full Member

Mar 27, 2021
    It was good to see BoxingNewsTv ask Courtenay about her tweets on the video press rounds. She gave the usual, photoshop, that was the old me etc etc.

No surprise it was commented on there that certain media outlets had been pressured into not reporting about it.

She's got the talk of a 30 fight veteran who's been there and seen it all. Really easy to dislike.

Furious and DramaShow like this.
  3. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    The thread about the tweets got removed off this site for some reason...

4. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    when it comes to womens boxing, you always support the fitter of the two. so WAR BRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. DramaShow

Dec 22, 2020
    Kugan uploaded and then deleted a video of Courtenay's team making harsh comments towards Bridges.

Didn't catch it myself but according to someone on Youtube: "a couple of Shannon's team started abusing Ebany Bridges and her team, acting like gangsters. They looked like a right pair of pricks, Eddie probably told Koogan to take it down.

And: "one Shannon's team saying woman should respect themselves. Couldn't say why coz 'he in London' Implying it wouldn't happen in other parks of the world. Like parts of the Midlands and Middle East perhaps".

6. ElPantera

Mar 27, 2021
    It was the same clown who was giving it to Carl Greaves and Avanesyan during fight week, loud mouth wannabe gangster. Absolutely no surprise Courtenay acts how she does surrounded by these idiots.

7. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    Shanon's just bitter that Ebanie is a lot more attractive.

There's always going to be somebody more attractive than you, she should just get over it.

DirtyOldTown likes this.
  8. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Both highly vapid, awful and with no self awareness. The worst sort of people. Exactly the sort of people that will search their own names on twitter and/or film themselves giving something to the homeless to virtue signal.

DramaShow likes this.
  9. Karibdis

Karibdis New Member Full Member

Feb 27, 2021
    Can't understand why some people are ridiculing this fight. Having carefully studied the form my 20p is going on Bridges by TKO - Technical Knock(ers) Out.

10. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    There is a “Gloves Are Off” special being released tomorrow between the two. Hosted by Adam Smith. I’m not making this up.

taama, DirtyOldTown and Glenn McKrory like this.
  11. Furious

Nov 2, 2017
    It's a similar thing to why people dislike Fowler. It's just the impression she has of someone who tries far too hard. Puts on the fake 'humble' act but can't quite pull it off whilst being deeply insecure and with a low IQ. Not a great combo really.

12. DramaShow

Dec 22, 2020
    Huzaifah Iqbal his name is I believe. I want Bridges to win but Courtenay has a bit more experience so should win, unless the emotions overcome her.

Yeah Fowler’s Instagram is full of posts where he is clearly trying hard to be liked, but when someone disagrees with him or says something
    He doesn’t like he says they aren’t qualified to comment / shut up etc.

Both also have posted racist stuff on Twitter in the past too apparently

Furious likes this.
  13. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    ''knickers are off'' or i aint watching

roddy likes this.
  14. Furious

Nov 2, 2017
    Similar sort of stuff to Courtenay really - low IQ hot takes on Islam etc. It smacks of someone who doesn't fully understand the issue, but believes their 'audience' want to hear it so says it anyway. Then in a few years it backfires on them and conveniently it's all 'photoshop'. Again, just trying to hard to be liked.

15. ElPantera

Mar 27, 2021
    Professor Fowler should be applauded for his studied work in modern medicine. The lad can cure anything with his magic oil.

Oreet Cha! and roddy like this.