Should Fury be aggressive against Wilder?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Big Ukrainian, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Fury was extremely aggressive against Wallin, and it achieved nothing. Wallin just LOL'd.

2. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    i will say be a bit more aggressive and push for the KO more this time however do it at a necessary pace

3. Tabby73

Tabby73 New Member Full Member

Jan 19, 2020
    It’s in Vegas Fury has to spin that wheel, throw the dice , not go to the cards , basically take a GAMBLE ...you know what I mean cards ♦️

4. Pompey Junglist

Pompey Junglist Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2019
    Spot on, particularly with Wilder's lack of inside game. I hope Fury can do it.

5. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    If he wants to get knocked out early yes he should

6. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    LOl, since when is Fury a "inside" fighter".........why the F would a 6'9 fighter fight on the inside you Dolt and give all of his size advantages away ?

Fury is a pillow fisted spoiler who flicks jabs, feints and a right here and there which total for 5.2451 punches a round against a live opponent.while his nut hugging fans believe sticking your tongue out and raising your arms actually scores points.......where was this "genius" inside game against glass chinned Grandpa WK ?

7. Pompey Junglist

Pompey Junglist Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2019
    You seem to struggle with comprehension. Defending on the inside is a massive and thus far unexploited weakness of Wilder. It would be remiss of Fury to not exploit it from clinches, particularly when his height and weight can be used to lean on and drain Deontay.