Showtime: Jermell De'Avante Charlo vs. Brian Carlos Castaño & Rolando Romero vs. Anthony Yigit RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    No way as they are not good enough. To be honest both of them were overrated in the UK.

2. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    I agree both were overrated

As is Plant, its a weak division lets be honest

Both have better wins than Plant too

3. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Yes he does. Round 6 was closer but both were good Charlo rounds.

4. Toney F*** U

Toney F*** U Boxing junkie Full Member

Oct 16, 2019
    All the close rounds I gave to Charlo because I was rooting for him this fight, but like I said in the other thread. Like half the Charlo rounds could’ve have gone to Castano

5. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    What am I talking about? I'm talking about how kiwi always bails when met with the cold hard facts. You and kiwi got a screw loose somewhere. You two are the perfect tag team of knuckleheads. You live in the land of opposites and pretend like that's reality. Like how I'm the controverial one for not thinking results are controversial lmao. That's high level spin work right there Q. I don't know how long you two can keep up this charade, the longer you keep this up the harder it will be to justify it, and the easier it will be for me to expose you two. But if that's the game you want to play, that's fine by me.
    So your story is that I defend robberies. What you two do is call legitimate results robberies. So we are at an impasse here. Who's right? Who's right is in the eye of the beholder. We can argue over whether results are fair or robberies till the cows come home. You got your stance and I got mine. But the difference is, and the point that I took exception with as it relates to kiwi is who is creating controversy. Kiwi tried to argue that I'm the one creating controversy by not believing there was controversy. This is backwards thinking.

Lets be very clear Q - by you claiming results are robberies, you guys are in fact the ones creating controversy. Not me for concluding that the results are fair. Now you have every right to score it how you want, or argue decisions are robberies, but don't make me the bad guy here for agreeing with the judges. You're the ones creating controversy with an agenda to argue robberies. I'm saying, nope the results that you disagree with are fair. That doesn't mean I'm "defending" robberies or the judges. I'm merely saying the results are reasonable. I don't know why this gets you so upset or you feel the need to attack me.

My advice to you and kiwi is to live and let live, and if you take exception with a result, don't throw a hissy fit about it. Just give your impression and we can discuss it in a rational way. Here's the thing, when you two throw hissy fits or bail like kiwi does when faced with the cold hard facts, it doesn't give an impression that you are comfortable with your position. For you or kiwi to run away from a debate, it gives the impression that you're insecure about your position. Otherwise you would have no problem discussing it.

As far as who has an infatuation with Canelo, again I'm not the one completely obsessed and insecure with Canelo like you are. I mean for goodness sake, you think Canelo pays off his opponents to take dives and intentionally lose lmao. Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? I think you're a lost cause Q because I've tried to reason with you but you've shown that you want none of it. You're barking up the wrong tree, I am capable of making you look even more out of touch than you already are, but I have no need to destroy you because you're like a walking advertisement for the delusional insecure fan which only makes my arguments clearer and more logical looking in comparison. If you want to continue to carry on like this, by all means keep it coming. But you're just making yourself look dumber and dumber and pretty soon you'll be seen as a complete laughstocking if you aren't already.

6. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    I think Plant is better than both and will pose Canelo much more problems.

7. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    A single judge's super wide card is not going to cause a fighter to win a decision in the event of second half KDs against him. There's two other judges that would have the other fighter winning in such a scenario. So it serves no practical purpose.

8. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Come on shadow back to your white padded cell

C.J., Wizbit1013 and CST80 like this.
  9. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Have I not told you already?

Please, when you say someone's name, you must get it right the first time.

Silly Hoe Surrenders!

Olu G. Rotimi likes this.
  10. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    I don't think Plant is packing glass like Saunders was. Going in I thought Saunders would use more consistent footwork like he did against David Lemieux and his movement would give Canelo more problems, but after seeing how Saunders folded like a tent I tend to agree with you that Plant is better and will not fold like that. I'm not sure that Canelo can get Plant out of there, he's fundamentally sound, he may go the distance in a competitive fight.

What do you think are the chances of Canelo fighting Plant in September? Time is running out to make this fight, do you think we'll hear an announcement this week?

11. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    White padded cell? You got jokes. What else you got? Hit me with the biggest BS you can come up with. I can't wait to counter more of your nonsense.

12. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    What does Plant do better then?

13. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    Saunders was hardly packing glass

CST80 likes this.
  14. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018