Sir Tony Dosh Pay per Pudding - The Day of The Pudding 1 June 2019

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jurgen, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Shades of David Price in there tonight as soon as one punch landed, draining all energy and confidence with nothing to fall back on in the Body Building Manual.

Stated along along that Tony Dosh PPV had a career full of puddings and one decent test against old man Wlad who was 41 months and out of the ring for 18 months due to PED Fury.

Team Dosh PPV knew he should stay away from elite fighters after Wlad had him dancing and boy those PPV mugths have been taken for one hell of a poking.

Dullian Shyte will be seething with rage this morning at missing out on such a great opportunity of exposing the Humble One at the expense of a pudding given only 5 week's notice and a physique that only Tony Hayers would find attractive.

2. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Price was the first thing that came to my mind too. Took one shot that buzzed him and froze like the Big Stiff Plumber does, gasping for breath.

305th, Jamzy ⭐ and CutThroatFade like this.
  3. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    No chin
    No ring IQ
    Can't even hit that hard, Ruiz was walking through his best shots

AJuice is done, what camera do I look into to tell him to finish

305th, Camaris, Jamzy ⭐ and 5 others like this.
  4. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Exactly the same issues Price has which remains a mystery to this day - one punch seems to suck the life out of both of them even though the punch landed is not even 40% of the power Fury took when floored by Wilder.

5. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    My spelling is worse than normal as the double celebration has me feeling like Joshua after being tickled by puddings

6. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Bang on Jurgen mate. I wonder if everyone still won’t have a bad word said as much as they have done from now on. People are fickle though and will half turn on him, when he loses again he’ll be a ‘bum who was always crap’

sjp17 and Jurgen like this.
  7. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
    This content is protected

8. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
    This content is protected

9. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Some on here had him down as the greatest - I don't see any Lennox Lewis spirit in him at all.

Imaging Wilder unleashing a burst from the opening bell.

It was funny watching Adam Smith in the replay later looking down at his notes and not having a pre-rehearsed line for Ruiz having any success.

305th, Hattonmad and Here's Johnny like this.
  10. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    He was scrambling around to see if all this was in the Matchroom script Hearn provides him with before fights, but he couldn't find the line that said Big Fat Lad wins.

Lift off for Andyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Clarence Gianni, Jamzy ⭐ and Jurgen like this.
  11. kim_jong_un

kim_jong_un Member banned Full Member

Mar 6, 2018
    They're just not natural fighting men.

305th, NasalSpray and Jurgen like this.
  12. Blah

Blah Active Member Full Member

Mar 27, 2016
    Actual laughing out loud :D

lewis gassed and SambaKing1993 like this.
  13. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Tony Dosh not exactly screaming for a rematch mate - time to reflect and he may do a Wlad coming back to dominate for years.

He needs to stop thinking it was just a mistake or two that cost him the fight and be honest about his weaknesses.

@Twentyman is the neurological man on here with the answers but I think the David Price syndrome needs investigated, the triggers and effects clearly identified to determine whether this can be overcome at the elite Heavyweight level of boxthing.

If not retire before he is badly damaged.

NasalSpray likes this.
  14. MooMan

MooMan Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2018
    Ponce with his silly outfit looks like hes going to cry

sjp17 likes this.
  15. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I think some of us could see that he was not the complete article and there were a few flaws to his game. To think, he made one mistake last night and that was charging in Wilder-esque trying to finish his opponent. Once again, like round 5 vs Klitschko, he left his right hand down and got hit with a big left hand. It was sloppy and remarkably the fight was over from that point. He just couldn’t recover from that flurry in the 3rd especially when he caught the shot on his temple.

He should leave Ruiz for now and fight a couple of average standard fighters because physically he will need to recover from them knockdowns. Mentally, I think it’s a huge weight off his shoulders. He’s had so much expectation on him and I think that’s led to a more conservative style of boxing. We’ll see what he’s all about now, I think he’s going to improve a lot now over time. I’m not feeling all gleeful about AJ losing but I am so glad Eddie Hearn has took this on the chin. The arrogance in the interviews regarding negotiations and who’s worth what has been nauseating. Having the likes of Tony Hayers shoving the same Hearn rhetoric down our throats on here as been irritating. Guess what, AJ is human and flawed like the rest of us and Hearn (and the other promoters) are snakes.