Sky Are Charging £25 To Watch Joshua Ruiz 2 !

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Carl Weathers, Nov 17, 2019.

1. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Wow that's to much.

2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    LOL

I might be one of the few Tottenham fans who was happy to see Poch sacked, our form in the premier league since February has been relegation form.

Mourinho wouldn't have been my first choice but it could have been a lot worse, I'll give Jose a chance, he needs the rest of this season and the two transfer windows to get a few things in order.. so I'll start to judge him from the start of next season.

He needs to get rid of Eriksen who won't sign a new deal, same with Toby, Rose and Jan. If players don't want to be here they can go,

We need a right back and left back and at least one solid CB and we will be OK.

3. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I've been saying we at Arsenal 'just' need a few positions for about 10 years now. We haven't tried to address any of them seriously and the club trudges on to further failure.

Poch might have had to go but I think Jose is a complete disaster waiting to happen with Levy. Luckily this isn't something I won't enjoy on both fronts. Personally I think we should sack Emery and ask Poch if he fancies going on a North London revenge tour.

N17 likes this.
  4. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    I honestly believe Jose will be very different now, there isn't the expectation for us to win the league like at Man Utd and Chelsea and the rest, he isn't under that constant pressure, we are very happy with top 4 and maybe a FA or league cup.

I think he will like the underdog status and If Jose feels he has a point to prove, wants to get some revenge with regards to Utd and Chelsea then we might have a winner on our hands.

Im quietly optimistic but we will see.

As for Arsenal, Emery looks like a dead man walking, I think you have to be patient though, if you sack him now then who replaces him?

I think Arsenal need to get the right manager next or it could start looking like it hasn't at Utd, change after change, maybe stick with Emery until the end of the season, I think both Spurs and Arsenal won't get top 4.. so get Europa League again and go and get the right man.

Brendan Rodgers looks a perfect fit for Arsenal in my opinion, knows the PL, plays a really nice style of football and with the right backing will work the transfer market very well.

5. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I wanted Bren-Tan myself from the get go. I thought he was very harshly treated at Liverpool under a lot more difficult circumstances than Klopp who whilst good had the red carpet rolled out for him from day one. I don't think we can get him now unfortunately but of course that's who I'd still want. Rafa would prob work well for a few seasons as a stop gap and prob get us back in the UCL.

As for Jose, I think he's a greedy mercenary whose best days are behind him and will quickly revert to type and start blaming everyone else but himself the second things don't go his way. You can't change who you are. I think you'll get a Ole roll to start like so many new managers do when the players underperforming try harder for a bit but Jose is Jose and it's a matter of time before he ****s up again.

I think Levy is Spurs' biggest problem at the moment though as he's let his successes go to head. Spurs wage bill has been laughable when compared with the players performances and so it was only a matter of time before it went sour.

N17 likes this.
  6. N17

Feb 16, 2013

Yeah Brendan is a very good manager/coach and I honestly believe he won't be at Leicester next season, a big job will become available and he will get offered it if Leicester make top 4, so Arsenal should tap him up now LOL

Rafa gets no respect these days, superb manager, loyal and has done it at big clubs.

You may be correct, Jose might have had his day, it might end up being like when George Graham took over my Spurs, a manager that has a cabinet full of medals but is 10 years behind football.

I have to stay open minded and positive or I'll cry LOL.

Sugar 88 likes this.
  7. ndthentherewasx

ndthentherewasx let it marinate Full Member

May 5, 2019
    Wouldn't pay that to watch Joshua lose. Unless I disliked the guy.

The power is yours.