Sky Box Office Weigh-In Live NOW

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jurgen, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Think it was Takam mate

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    This thread's made me chuckle. We don't know each others names but we've all got a pretty good idea how tall and heavy people are on here haha. I've lost some lockdown weight and am down to 208ib and I'm just over 6 foot. Cut out sugar, beer, snacking in the evening. I'm feeling good.

Regarding the fight, Joshua's built for the 12 round distance here. Don't think he's going to be stood upright with feet in cement here, it's going to be another Ruiz 2 type fight where he uses his reach and footwork to try and stop Usyk coming inside. I think Joshua will do the job. Usyk loses the first 3 rounds downloading the information and whilst he'll definitely win rounds I think Joshua only really has to win 4 more rounds out of the remaining 9 to win the fight. If he does it, he deserves huge credit.

Potwash, Jurgen, Wizbit1013 and 4 others like this.
  3. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    I think similar. Usyk will cause problems and for some reason I feel like usyk can hold a punch and have a scrap if needed. Will need to go the distance but AJ does need to show some power early to get his respect

Twentyman likes this.
  4. Big Lou dog

Big Lou dog Member Full Member

Jul 3, 2021
    This is what I’ve been predicting for a few weeks. I actually think it has the potential to be a bit of a snooze fest, and yet I was like a kid at Xmas this morning!

Jurgen, BXNG101 and Twentyman like this.
  5. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Usyk is unreal. Top, top quality boxer. IF Joshua manages to pull this off he deserves great credit. It will be the second best win from the current lot (after Fury over Klitschko). Again IF he wins I think this will elevate him to another level. Bring some of that confidence back before a potential Fury fight.

6. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    How is beating Usyk a better win than Fury beating Wilder in America twice?

In the finish up, it may be, but I don't know how anybody can say that with confidence just now. I would say that it is in that bracket, but specifically how good I wouldn't be able to gauge until Usyk has fought the likes of Wilder and Fury.

ryanm8655 and Jurgen like this.
  7. Snowy1989

Snowy1989 Active Member Full Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Because Wilder’s resume is thinner than Kal Yafai’s Barnet.

8. Bumnard_Hopkins

Bumnard_Hopkins Burger King banned Full Member

Jul 13, 2021
    Usyk has beaten Chisora, Witherspoon and Bellew. I am not a Wilder fan but even I can see he has done more than Usyk.

9. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Because Wilder just isn’t very good.

10. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Because.... Tyson Fury has beaten him?

Is Andy Rice Pudding Jr very good?

NEETzschean, keysey and Jurgen like this.
  11. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    No gym here chief. Run five hilly miles every other day, and 10-20 minutes YOGA daily. Also giving up alcohol has been part of the life changing benefits.

nurological likes this.