(SMFH) 6 Scorecards And Only 1 Had GGG The Winner...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jun 22, 2019.

1. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    LMAO I seem to remember it a little differently. The way I remember it, it was you who was destroyed and I boxed you into a corner going through the rounds and you jumped out the ring and ran back to the lcoker room mid-debate because you were getting so destroyed. You're so scared of having a fair and honest debate about this, look at you cussing and getting all bent out of shape lol. I'm very dissapointed in you ellerbe. Believing nonsensicly that a fight was a robbery, clearly unwilling to explain it or support your so-called belief. Very disingenuous of you.

2. Stefz

Stefz Member Full Member

Feb 7, 2018
    when a fighter has had a few dodgy score cards in his favor, then its the promotional companies fault.

3. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    If I got destroyed like you claimed I would be clamoring like you to get a runback. You're beneath me, do people who get clear W's try and rematch? No. Do people who take an L try and get that revenge? Yep. The proof is in the motha****ing PUDDING. Next!!!!

4. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    You said : "Stealing/Robbery, is what Canelo did that night. He Stole/robbed GGG of his record continuing."

You didn't say Canelo's promotional company robbed GGG that night. Canelo didn't rob / steal anything from GGG. He didn't even win lmao, GGG didn't even lose his belts. If GGG was robbed of a win, then it wasn't Canelo who robbed him. He's just a fighter. Agreed ?

5. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    If you got destroyed, you would be concerned about discussing it again in fear that you would get destroyed yet again. Obviously you don't want to get into it again because you know how difficult it is to argue it was a robbery. You'd rather just say you destroyed me to avoid getting exposed again.

6. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    If I got destroyed I would be doing exactly what you're doing now. Begging for a rematch to try and get some dignity back. I ***** slapped the **** outta you, your usual gish galloping tactics did not work on me.

7. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm not begging for a rematch tough guy. You don't want to justify your position, that's fine, you are free to deflect. And I'm free to challenge of the theory that it was a robbery to anyone making that claim. If you don't want any part of that discussion, then fine, but let the record state that you backed down when asked about it, you refused to explain how it was a robbery. Next !

8. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Please don't say run it back.

:lol:

9. Stefz

Stefz Member Full Member

Feb 7, 2018
    If you think Canelo doesn't know that GoldenBoy "help" him with judges. Then you are moronic.

lordlosh and C.J. like this.
  10. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    Run it back.

11. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    I explained how it was a robbery by going through rounds and giving timestamps for punches landed lmao. What else do you want me to ****ing do clown.

12. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Was Moretti corrupt during both fights, or only when it suits your agenda?

13. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    You don't have to do anything. You clearly don't want to talk about it any more, that's fine. I would just appreciate you showing a little more decorum towards others who may have differing opinions, and unlike you aren't afraid to discuss it. Even the other day, how when that crazy poster said I was only speaking on Khan due to so-called "feelings about Canelo" you inexplicably sided with that crazy poster and said I was being silly, and then when I asked you to break that down, you went silent. So it seems that you have some kind of grudge against me, which is odd as despite our disagreements over the first Canelo GGG fight I think we agree on most stuff. I just don't get it, even if we disagree on if that fight was a robbery, so what ? We should still be able to be civil and respect each other even if we disagree on some stuff. I mean if someone came at you sideways, I would back you over a crazy person.

14. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    But CJ has owned you on several occasions hasnt he pumpkin. You Moonelites are easy pickins

15. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    He was following orders he played the good guy then he played the bad guy