So are they just making up champions now?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Flo_Raiden, Oct 23, 2019.

1. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Oh!! Now the part where trolls try to dictate emotions of others. That's a pretty common tactic. Good on you for going to that right off the bat.

And the 'have you ever boxed' question, as if one needs to have boxed to know about it. Let me guess, since you probably claim to have boxed, you're opinion means more, eh? Says SSM was P4P guy here!! :lol:

Next...gaslighting!

2. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    As soon as Rocky Fielding was walking around as WBA world "champion" you know it's game over. They're literally giving belts away.

No offence Rocky from Stocky.

3. inner2deepz

inner2deepz Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Why do you take it so up the ass, no ones denying Lomas greatness. I would like too see him fight someone super rugged like Salido again. He didn’t make the adjustment I expect when he fought him I wanna see him adjust too a foul filled night where a guy is showing him no respect.

NoNeck likes this.
  4. truth_teller

truth_teller Member banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2019
    That's why I esteem only The Ring magazine rankings.

5. inner2deepz

inner2deepz Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Yeah he’s not but he’s calling Loma out, give the kid what he wants. What is Loma the only person who could say they want to fight a champion after a couple fights.

6. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    You hate EE fighters to the point you come across as insanely bitter.
    It's petty, obvious and embarrassing

greenhornet likes this.
  7. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    :lol: take it up the ass? For pointing out your crap criteria? You sure as heck don't hold everyone to that standard of having to face every style. :lol:

8. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Loma and his promoter went after it. What's this.... a freakin call out? Yeah, those are real. :lol:

9. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Miguel Berchelt

10. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Hows he ducked him?

11. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Loma ran through sfw, Berchelt called him out numerous times, Loma left town and fought a more fragile lw instead.

12. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Haney just be given credit for wanting to test himself, I’m not calling him for this.

My main problem is the guys who have suddenly turned this into a Loma ducking situation when it’s obviously not true.....that’s my issue not Haney.

13. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    For the exact same reason why Canelo fought Rocky Fielding who shouldn't even have been involved in his undercard: To call himself a 3 weight world champion. (In Loma's case, 3 weight champ with fewest fights.)

And the fragile lw was a higher rated p4p fighter at the time than Berchelt ever was. Him and Mikey Garcia were the #1 and #2 lightweights in the world and beating him in his first fight at 135 was a bigger accomplishment than beating Berchelt would've ever been, regardless of what happened to Linares after he fought Loma.

Saying Loma ducked Berchelt to fight Linares is like saying Canelo ducked Callum Smith to fight Kovalev.

LANCE99 and Odins beard like this.
  14. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    And Berchelt is fighting Lomachenko‘s leftovers in his next fight.

Grow up you *****.

LANCE99 likes this.
  15. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Could be but I doubt it. The average fan doesn’t care about organisations they only care about names, and real fans understand.

The reason is more along the lines of not being able to see your favourite fighter fight for another 6 months or even 2 years, so good luck getting invested into a fighter you can’t see fight. Meanwhile your favourite “football” team will be playing next week.

kostya by ko likes this.